Enemies 5 | Devante Swing

2 Months Later - Devante P.O.V.

So Brianna and I made things official a little while back and I'm crazy happy. Even though we didn't really need a title cause our bond was tight as hell we decided to make it official anyway.

When I tell y'all I'm really crazy about her I'm not lying. Shit I think she got a nigga falling in love. Our little 2 month anniversary coming up and she insists that we don't do anything but I know she really wants a nigga to make the shit extra special. So I'm gonna do just that. Anything for my baby.

Brianna P.O.V.

Devante is officially my boyfriend and I'm happy. I love being around him and up under him. Our anniversary is coming up and I honestly don't really want anything from him cause being with him is just enough. However I am thinking about doing the do with him. I think it's about that time and I'm honestly ready to do it. No I'm not a virgin but I just decided to wait with him.

For one it took a little while to go from hating him to being cool with him and then of course it took some time to start liking him. Plus I wasn't in any rush to have sex and it didn't seem to be something he was really after. So yeah I'm ready now.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Hey baby." I greeted Devante as I opened the door of my house. Its spring break and every day since it started this boy been coming over. He's met my parents and they adore him which is great.

"What's up love I missed you." He says kissing my lips and walking inside. "Hey Mrs. Lee. " he greeted my mom.

"Boy I told you to call me ma. " my mother said as she came out the kitchen and hugged him. I smiled at the view. I'm so glad my parents like him. My dad was out at work at the moment.

"Right sorry ma." He said correcting himself making us laugh.

"Listen I'm bout to go out and meet with your aunt." She tells me.

"Oh cool where y'all going?" I asked.

"We're going to see about that open house up in Beverly." She said as she threw on her coat and slid her purse on her shoulder.

"Alright mama see ya later." I said kissing her cheek. She hugged us and left. I locked the door behind her and turned to Devante.

"Alone at last." I said making him laugh.

"Yep so you ready to continue watching Empire?" He asked excitedly.

"Damn you love that show." I joked. "But I was thinking we could do something else." I said seductively as I pressed against him and kissed his jaw. I felt it clench beneath my lips and I smiled.

"Oh I see..you wanna do a lil something like this." He said gripping my ass and pulling me in real close. Grinding into me. He kissed at my neck and lightly sucked on it.

"Mhmm yeah baby." I moaned as I locked my arms around his neck and jumped up into his. He kept feeling on my ass as our lips locked. "Mhmm let's take this upstairs.." I said against his lips as I got out his grip. I turned around and he slapped my ass.

"Mhm yeaaa baby that ass is mines." He growled as he followed behind me.

Walking into my bedroom I closed and locked my door. He pulled me in and held me by my waist as his lips made love to mine. I swear I could kiss him all day. I felt my shirt rise and be taken off of me. He cupped his big hands around my small neck and tilted my head up pecking my lips. His fingers traced down and unhooked my bra.

This would be the first time Devante's seeing all of me. I'm not ashamed of my body though cause I know my shit is nice. My perky round breast stood up at attention while my nipples poked out from how aroused I was. He bit down on his lip as he admired them. His hands caressed them as he sat on the edge of my bed and pulled me between his legs.

His mouth connected with my breast as his tongue flicked and he began to suck on my nipple.

"Mhmm that feels good baby." I moaned tilting my head back. His free hands slid down my boy shorts revealing the rest of me. I was now standing completely naked in front of him. He took a look at my body and I could see love in his eyes.

"Turn around for me baby." He said and I did a little 360 turn for him. With my little pudgy stomach I was still cute. "I think I'm in love." He said wiping fake tears from his eyes. I laughed a little.

"Now lets see you boy." I said as I came back in between his legs and began lifting his shirt. His chest was tatt'd I could feel my pussy getting wet. I loved tattoos especially on him. I'd only seen the ones on his arms. So seeing it on his chest was even sexier.

I stood him up by his hands and pulled his shorts down and he stepped out of them. I saw his dick and felt myself fall in love. It was huge. I felt my mouth water at the sight before I knew it I was on my knees and he was in my mouth.

"Yeaaa baby just like that.." he groaned. I sucked on his tip a little and then on his whole shaft. I wanted to give him bomb head but a bitch was also not tryna choke. "Damn you sucking that shit so good babyy." He said. I got off my knees and he laid me on the bed.

"Now let me show you how Devante get down. " he said making me laugh. He spread my legs and kissed up my thigh. "You got a pretty pussy babe."

I smiled as his lips kissed it. He flicked his tongue across my clit and began eating my pussy.

"Mmm fuck...Devanteee." I cried. He was eating me so good. My legs tried to close by force of instinct but he stopped that shit. He gotta a grip on the inside of my thighs and pressed them against the bed. His tongue flicked at full speed and I could feel my clit throb. "OH YESSUH!" I moaned.

"Mhmm it's Devante Swing babyyyy." He said moving his head from side to side in between my legs. I started dying laughing. He looked up and laid against my stomach laughing hysterically.

"Damn we can't even make love without laughing." He said.

"Right..we too goofy." I said as I sat up on my elbows, letting out my last few chuckles. "Mmm come here baby." I said and he crawled up to my face. I could feel his dick slide across my pussy. I bit my lip and said.

"I wanna feel you baby."

He looked at me and licked his lips before kissing mine. I got so lost in it that I didn't even realize he was getting ready to get in my guts. I was pulled out of my trance when he forced himself deep inside.

"UH FUCK!" I cried out as I felt him in my stomach. "Shit Devanteee..mmm." I moaned, I got off my elbows and laid completely on my back. He pinned my hands above my head as he worked his hips into mine.

"Yeaaaa baby take all this dick! You wanted to feel me right.. now I'm all deep in yo shit...you like that huh." He grunted.

"Mhmm yes daddy!" I moaned. My titties bounced with every stroke he gave me. I could feel sweat beads forming along my forehead and chest. My breathing became shallow and heavy. His eyes connected with mine as he slowed down and gave me loving strokes.

His grip around my wrist loosened and I pulled him in close and flipped us over. I started riding his dick while my hands traced down his chest and up my own. I caressed my breasts and tossed my head back. He gripped my waist and moved his hips up as I continued to ride.

"Yeah ride yo dick baby." He grunted. I lifted my head up and looked down at him. His head was back and his eyes were closed. He bit down on his lip and at the same time I felt him begin to throb. I lowered my body onto his and kissed his lips.

"You about to cum baby?" I mumbled against his lips.

"MM yeah baby.." he groaned as his hips thrusted faster up into me.

"Uh shittt me too..." I cried as he went in and out. My body shook as I felt myself cum all over him. After a few more strokes he came too. I rolled to his side and tried catching my breath. "Mmm that was so good baby.." I moaned in his ear as I traced my fingers around his chest.

He turned his face toward mine and kissed my forehead.

"Girl I fucking love you."

I giggled and smiled.

"I love you too babyyy." I sang. He smiled back at me and we ended up just laying there talking. Eventually both of us shut our eyes and fell asleep.