Chapter 7: Confrontation

Normal POV

  "Who are you after then?" Natsu said while lifting his fist covered with fire.

  "I'm after your one and only, Lucy Heartfilia!" She said with an evil laugh..

  Hearing that, everyone in the guild went to battle stance.

  "Just to let you know, We would never let you hurt Luce." Natsu growled

  He was about to punch the hooded girl until someone put a hand on his shoulder. He looked over his shoulder to find Lucy. She stopped him from attacking the girl. Lucy shook her head and gave him a Let-me-handle-this look.

  Natsu hesitated at first but he allowed her at the end. Natsu stepped aside. He was side by side with Lucy so he can protect her if ever the hooded girl attacks.

  Everyone from the guild keeps on giving her worried looks, she just smiles at them to reassure them. Lucy turned to the hooded girl.

  "What do you need from me?" Lucy asked.

  "You know what I need, Lucy-sama." the hooded girl said with an evil smirk. I can see from the corner of my eyes that Charles and Wendy's eyes widened.

  "What ever you do, I will not give you what you need." I said in a higher tone.

  "Even if it cost your guild's safety." She answered back.

  "I won't let you hurt any of my nakama's." I said.

  "That is if you can stop me" she said.

Lucy's POV

  "That is if you can stop me" the hooded girl said.

  She was about to punch me. I can see at the corner of my eyes that Natsu was about to move but I can tell that he won't make it. Using my fast thinking, I made a strong barrier.

  As expected, she wasn't able to break it. She backed away a little and smirked evilly. I can see that my other guildmates eyes widened and jaws dropped.

  "So, you manage to unlocked some of your powers. This will be fun." She smirked evilly.

  "Yup, and this powers will defeat you." I said while smirking.

  I made a strong barrier that only I and The Hooded Girl are in. It is to prevent the others from getting hurt. Natsu was the first to came back to his senses. He run towards me but ended up hitting the barrier. He punched it multiple of times with his fist covered with fire, but the barrier was to strong.

  "KISAMA! Luce, let me help you!" Natsu shouted.

  "NO, Natsu stay back. He is to powerful for you." I said.

  "Lucy, Please!" Natsu said.

  Erza and Gray also made their way to the barrier.

  "Lucy, Don't be selfish!" Erza shouted.

  "Lucy let us help you, she is to powerful" Gray added.

  "Well, that's the reason why I made the barrier anyway." I said.

  "LUCE?!!" Natsu shouted

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Sorry for the Cliffhanger...

Who will win? Lucy or The Hooded Girl?

And who is the Hooded Girl?

Stay tunned to find out..

Please Follow me, Read, Comment and Vote.

Love lots,

-JeRein_14