Chapter 2: The made up Past

Wendy's POV

  "STELLA?!" Me and Lucy-san both exclaimed. We were now standing from our seats and everyone from the guild are looking at us because of our sudden outburst.

  Silence filled the outmostphere. After a minute, Lucy-san decided to break the silence.

  "Stella, What are you doing here?" Lucy-san asked.

  "To visit you and Wendy." she answered.

  She removed her hood, revealing a woman around her 30's with blonde hair that has white highlights that reaches up to her waist. She has crystal blue eyes. She was wearing a light yellow summer dress that ends below her knees.

  I know some of you are still wondering. You all know that Lucy-san trained with the dragons for six years, so that means she knows all type of Dragon Slayer Magic. But her mother, Layla Heartfilia sealed her Dragon Slayer magic because her powers might attract to much attention. Evil wizards might use her powers for evil purposes. And her powers will be awaken when the right time has come.

  You must all wondering why I know this, well that is because I met Lucy-san when she was still 14 years old and I was 11. I was crying back then because I was lost and I don't have a place to go.

  I told her about Grandeneey. She promised me that she will take me to Grandeneey, and she did. She took me to the Dragon Realm. I stayed there for a year but I left because I want to join a guild. Grandeneey and Layla-sama agreed but it took me a while to conbince Lucy-san.

  I joined Cait Shelter, and I never heard of Lucy-san until we saw each other at the Nirvana incident. I joined Fairy Tail afterwards. And I promised to her that I will not tell anyone about her secret.

  My thoughts were interrupted by Lucy-san

  "But I thought you weren't allowed to leave" Lucy-san asked Stella.

  "Yes, but I was given permission. I need to talk to you, Wendy and Master Makarov." Stella answered.

  Lucy-san was about to answer when Natsu interrupted her.

Lucy's POV

   I was about to answer her but Natsu interrupted me.

  "You know her, Luce?" Natsu asked me curiously.

  "Yes, Stella looked after me when I ran away from father." I lied. I just hope they would bye it.

  "O..k. But how does she know Wendy?" this time, it was Gray who asked.

  "Let me answer that. One day while I was roaming the forest looking for herbs, I found Wendy. She fainted because she was lack of food and water. When she woke up, she told me that she got lost at at forest for 3 days. She hasn't eaten for that time period, so she fainted." Stella explained.

  "I was on a mission back then. Me and Lucy-san got really closed. After a week, I needed to leave. They helped me on my way back to Cait Shelter. From then on, they started to visit me. That is until Lucy-san turned 16, she started her own adventure." Wendy added

  I got to say, it was really convincing. When they were finally convinced. Stella spoke again.

  "Lucy and Wendy I need to talk to you, along with your Master." Stella said.

  "Sure" Me and Wendy answered.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey guys...

How are you all doing?

I hope you enjoy this Chapter.

I don't know when will I update the next chapter though...

Please Follow me, Read, Vote and Comment..

Love lots,

-JeRein_14