Chapter 12: Leaving Fairy Tail

Lucy's POV

  When Natsu and the rest left, I released the breath that I was holding. Stella chanted the same spell that she casted at Master's office 3 months ago. I looked at Stella, Wendy, Charles and Master.

  "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!" I shouted. Panic was now rushing through my spine.

  "Calm down, Princess Lucy." Stella said calmly.

  "How will I calm down when my secret that I have been keeping in my entire life is about to be revealed!" I said while rubbing my temples.

  "Lucy-san, please don't shout. You just woke up from a 2 days coma." Wendy said.

  "Sorry for worrying you. I'll try to calm down." I said.

  I took a deep breath and tried to process what's happening. First, about Zeref's awakening. Second, Me and Alice's fight. Third, My Dragon Slayer magic. Fourth, The whole guild's reaction. Fifth, Quiting the guild. Sixth, Training with the dragons. Seventh, Me and Zeref's fight.

  Oh my god. So many happenings. To think that it will all happen in less than 2 years. Argh, I can't believe this!

  "What are we going to do? What are we going to tell them?" I asked more calmly.

  "Sorry, Princess Lucy but we still need to continue the plan. We need to leave as soon as possible. Training is waiting." Stella declaired.

  "She's right, my child. The whole worlds safety is more important than how will the guild react." Master stated.

  "I know. But I can't leave them without an explanation." I said, tears are threatening to fall.

  "I will just tell them that you, Wendy and Charles went with Stella because of Lucy's short term memory lose and her powers. I'll do my best to stop them from following you all." Master said.

  "But.." I wasn't able to finish my sentence because Stella caught me off.

  "Sorry Princess but we need to leave as soon as possible." Stella said.

  Sighing in defeat, I just nooded. Master lead us to the guild's back door and me and Stella went to my apartment while Charles and Wendy went to their house to pack up. We decided to meet at the train station at one hour.

  I hurridly pack up my things. My clothes, shoes, my keys, whip, money, foods and drinks and other things neccesary. I told my landlord to hold up my apartment while i'm gone.

  We went to the train station to find Wendy and Charles already their. We bought four tickets to Crystal City.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Sorry for the short chapter..

Been busy with school this days...

So I ended up being worned out after school. And the result is, Being to lazy to write the next chapter..

I'll try my best to upload the next chapters on time.

Please Follow me, read, comment and vote..

Love Lots,

-JeRein_14