Chapter 30: Bad News

Lucy's POV

  "Bad News?" I asked

  "I'm afraid that Zeref will be awaken a little earlier than we expected." Stella said.

  Me and my guildmates eyes widened.

  "WHAT?!" they shouted.

  "But, why?" I asked.

  "It seems that Zeref's minion, such as Alice, was able to pinpoint Zeref's current location. She casted a spell that will be able to awaken Zeref earlier than we expected. Zeref's currently on his awakening stage. The earthquake earlier were one of the signs." Stella explained.

  "What's the estimated time that he'll be fully awaken?" I asked.

  "About 48 hours from now." She said.

  "That fast?" Erza said.

  I clenched my fist. I have to think of a way to defeat Zeref. I can't let him cause chaos again. Wait, what if...

  "Where is Zeref's current location?" I asked.

  "Umm, I think his in The Temple of Demise, located at the mountain of Atlic. Why did you ask?" Stella said curiously.

  "I'm planning on eliminating Zeref before the process of awakening completes." I said.

  "That's a good plan, but are you planning on going alone?" Stella asked.

  I was about to speak but I was cut off by someone.

  "Of course not." Someone said from behind.

  Me and Stella glance back and we realized that Natsu was the one who spoke. Erza, Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Levy, Wendy and the exceed behind him.

  "We would never let Lucy go by herself even though she's really strong." Erza said.

  "We are her friends." Gray added.

  "And we would never let her face this alone." Levy finished.

  "You guys, But-" But I was cut off again.

  "No matter how dangerous this is, we would never back down. Besides we're bestfriends, right Luce?" Natsu said with a grin.

  "I'm actually gonna say 'But don't do anything stupid'. I would not waste my time arguing about this matter because I know that I won't win. I just came to warn you that its Zeref we are talking about." I warned them.

  They just nodded and smiled.

  "LISTEN BRATS, THE GROUP THAT WILL JOIN LUCY ARE NATSU, GRAY, ERZA, WENDY, LEVY, JUVIA, GAJEEL, LILY, CHARLES AND HAPPY. GET READY AND MEET UP HERE IN AN HOUR" Master announced from the second floor.

  The guild cheered. Stella left to report to mama about my plan. I just hope it works...

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Sorry about my late updates..

Been busy with my school this days..

I promise to update at least 3 chapters this weekend..

Please Follow me, read, comment and vote..

Love Lots,

-JeRein_14