Chapter 3: Help

Lucy's POV

"What is it that you needed to discuss with us, Stella-san?" Wendy bluntly asked upon entering Master Makarov's office.

But instead of an immediate reply, Stella stood up from her seat and faced the door. She then started to cast some chants or spells under her breath.

Upon finishing, she looked back at us with a sad smile.

"S-Stella, what is i-" "I have dreadful news with me today" Stella cut me off.

I looked at her with curious eyes.

"Dreadful news?" Master said, joining in our conversation.

"Yes. A very serious, dark and awful one, i might add." She added.

Ok, i never seen this side of Stella before. But i'm more concern about the news she has for us.. Whatever it is, i'm sure that we won't like it.

"What news?"

"The Fortune Dragon forsaw a vision which concerns not just the Dragon Realm, but also Earthland." She started.

A vision?

"What did she saw?" Wendy asked, politely.

"A threat to every living creature." Stella said while avoiding our eyes.

"A threat?!" Me, Wendy and Master shouted in unison.

Just what is she talking about? And what threat?

"Yes, and its not just some prank or small one. Its a very serious threat considering that the one responsible is non other than him." She added to her little story telling.

Wait...

Who's 'HIM'?

From the Powerpuff Girls?

Urgh! Lucy! Its no time for joking! The world is in serious trouble, idiot!

"Who are you referring to?" I asked while mentally scolding myself for that 'humorous behavior'. Note my Sarcasm...

"The most evil man or should i say Wizard on Earthland's history.." Stella stated while her expression darkened a bit.

"Y-You mean?!" Master suddenly shouted out of the blue.

Then something inside of me suddenly ticked.

LOADING...

LOADING...

LOADING...

Number one dark wizard? Then that means...

"You mean Z-Zeref?" I asked.

Just hearing his name send shivers on my spine.

"Yes. And his awakening will happen in 3 years span of time..."

O_O

O_O

O_O

"3 YEARS?!?!?!"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey guyz!

I know Its a long time since i finished this story but i only decided on posting the deleted Chapter 3.. I seemed to forgot and i was busy... So Sorry....

Please follow me, read, comment or vote

Love lots,

-JeRein_14