Chapter 9: Dragon Slayer Magic

Lucy's POV

  "You will pay for hurting Wendy" I said.

  "Oh no, Did I made the Princess angry?" Alice said innocently.

  "You have no idea. You will regret ever laying a finger on my nakama." I said in a threatening voice.

  "Let's see about that! Dark Dragon's Poison Breath!" A dark purplish beam came from her mouth and made it's way to me.

  I closed my eyes and every move and spells flash through my mind. I remembered every spell as if I only used it yesterday. I took a breath and chanted "Celestial Dragon's Roar". A bright yellow beam came from my mouth. And it made a great impact to her attack. I heard gasps from my guildmates.

  "Ha, It's seems that all your powers are unlocked. This will be fun. Dark Dragon's crashing Fang." she chanted. A black and purple swirl attack came towards me.

  "Crimson Lotus: Exploading Celestial Flame" I chanted. A yellow beam with fire that swirls around it. It hit Alice's attack. And smoke was the result of the impact. I used it to my advantage. I teleported and now i'm a mile behind her. I used a spell to surprise her. "Unison Raid: Water and Lightning Dragon's Roar" I chanted.

  A Water and Lightning beam combined and it hit Alice. She wasn't able to react because it hit her. Alice collapsed on the floor and trying her best not to lose consiousness.

  "How Dare you!" She exclaimed.

  "That's for hurting my nakama." I said. "Heaven's judgement" I chanted. She was now surrounded in yellow light. When the light faded, she lost consiousness.

  I went to Wendy and I healed her. I faced my guildmates and mouthed 'I'm sorry'.  I collapse to my knees and the barrier disappear.

  "LUCE/LUCY/LU-CHAN/LUSHEE" they shouted.

  I was about to lose my consiousness when I felt a pair of arms giving me a tight embrace. My eyes widened when I realized who was hugging me.

  "Na..tsu" I manage to say. He burried his face in my blonde hair.

  "Luce, don't scare me like that." he said quietly.

  "I'm so..rry" I said.

  "Please, Promise me something." He said while tightning the hug.

  "Promise me that you won't do anything stupid as that. Promise me that you won't ever leave me." He said.

  "Nat..su, I can't promise anything." I said with a low voice.

  With that, I lost consiousness.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

OMG, NaLu moment...

I was screaming like a fangirl while writting this chapter..

Please follow me, read, comment and vote..

Love lots,

-JeRein_14