Chapter 6: Hooded Girl

Lucy's POV

  Its been 3 months since Stella visited the guild. Unfortunately, my powers hasn't truly unlocked. Because of some missions we went through, I now can use my angel magic, spells, hypnosis, and teleportation. But I still can't use my Dragon Slayer Magic. They still don't know my true powers.

  Today was just an ordinary day at the guild. Reedus is painting, Cana is drinking, Gray and Natsu are fighting, Erza is eating her strawberry shortcake, Gray is stripping, Mirajane is at the counter, Juvia stalking Gray, Gajeel is eating iron, Elfman talking about Man, Levy reading files of books, and the others doing their usual things.

  While i'm just sitting in my usual seat at the bar, sipping my favorite strawberry milkshake. Lisanna, Levy, Wendy, and Charles was sitting beside me.

  We were laughing at a joke that Lisanna said until we heard the guild doors burst open. And a hooded girl came in. I can feel a powerful dark magic from her.

  Everyone felt silence. There attention was at the hooded girl as she make her way to our table. Every step she take gives shiver through my spine.

  Natsu, Erza, Gray, and Gajeel sensing the dark magic she possess hurriedly made their way to our table.

  "Sorry to be rude, but what do you need from our guild." Erza said breaking the silence.

  "Don't worry, i'm not after your useless guild. I'm after one of your guildmates." She said with an evil smirk.

  That smirk gave me the chills. He's one of Zeref's Minions. I'm sure of it. I know to well who their after.

  "Who are you after then?" Natsu said while lifting his fist covered with fire.

  "I'm after your one and only, Lucy Heartfilia!" She said with an evil laugh..

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Well, This is the perfect part to end it..

I hope you enjoy it..

Please Follow me, Read, Comment and vote..

Love lots,

-JeRein_14