Not So Normal; 1/5/14

Heyyyyy there beautiful personage!

Yup, I just said that 😜

So today was my brother and sister's birthday!!

I- wait wtf?! My dad is fuckin yelled at the top of his lungs at my brother for no reason. And now he just pushed him down onto the tile. Can I fuckin punch him right now?! I literally ran away from home once and my mom had to keep me away from my dad all day because of something like this.

What. The. Fuck. Dad.

Ok sorry about that. I needed to say that and I can't say it out loud or my dad will do the same to me as he did my brother.

It's happened before.

Don't worry though.

Sorry.

Ok so anyways!!

Today was my brother and sister's birthday.

And yes, they are twins.

We didn't do anything big today for it. We didn't even have a cake! But they got a lot of presents and cards so they're happy I guess.

So today I went to church (where I completely embarrassed myself three times in front of a guy I liked about 6 years ago 😂) and then went to a buffet.

Which I don't like buffets.

And I wasn't hungry.

But yeah!

So I had ham at the buffet and when ever I have ham or bacon or sausage I always think of this one part of Dog With A Blog where this dog was talking to this grandma and was like "Hey, your old! Were you there when the first guy looked at a big's butt and thought 'I wanna eat that!'?"

You can blame Disney Channel for getting images like that in my head.

What are they trying to teach kids these days??

Obviously about ham and a pig's but.......

Awkwardddddddd

Lol ok so guess what I had for breakfast?

Three donuts!!!!!!!!!!

Cuz I like donuts.

Yum.

Ok what the flubber-nuggets am I talking about??

I found out that flubber-nuggets is actually a phrase people use when mad or what ever 😂

It's pretty awesome.

Not nuggets being made out of flubber, but the phrase thing.

Yeah.

I'm so weird.

I had a topic ready to talk about but I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow!

Because I spent the whole blog talking about donuts and nuggets.

Hmmmmm there's something wrong with that picture.......

Ok so me and my sister were just singing Like Me off of Teen Beach Movie into my hair drier that was on.

I have problems. Someone help me! I need Superman!

No I need Batman! He's cooler anyways 😄

Ok so I'm gonna shut up now even though this was kind of short!

Sincerely,

A Not So Normal Teenager

(Sorry I updated yesterday's today. I wasn't able to finish typing it last night because I had to go to bed early and wake up early today.)