6/5/14; #781 !

ME: HEY YALL GUESS WHAT

YALL: WHAT?

ME: WELL YALL, TODAY THIS BOOK GOT VOTED #781 IN NON-FICTION!! *BLOWS PARTY HORN*

IDK IM JUST REALLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW CUZ AT FIRST THIS WAS JUST A WAY FOR ME TO KEEP STUPID MEMORIES AND RANT ABOUT STUPID THINGS, BUT I GUESS YALL DO CARE ABOUT ME AND MY LAME LIFE AWWWWWWWWW <33

I seriously do love all of you. You should know that. And i dont just love you for reading this book, but for just being you and being here on this planet and not giving in to all the haters' shit.

Wow that made 0000000000 sense at all.

OH YA SO GUESS WHAT YALL??

Jk im not doing that again.

So, today The Night Before Our Stars is showing. Its going on as we speak around the world only at this one time.

And a bunch of 10 year old little boys had to ruin my chance of seeing it >>.<<

I seriously want to go kill some people becuase of it.

I mean, this is a early showing of The Fault In Our Stars (that book is life) and you see a live thingy with the cast and Jhon Green. And you get free stuff!

How could that not be perfect.

But ill never see it. Excuse me while i go cry my eyes out.

But at least i can probably go see The Fault In Our Stars Saturday with my best friend cx

OH YEAH AND ITS MY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER BREAK WOHOOOOOOOOOO!!

Im already bored out of my mind. This will be a long 3 months.

Again, thank you all so much for your continous support on this book and all my others!

(Keeps ypur eyes out the next few days for a book called Dear Siri. Shh, ive said too much already.)

Wow, i just realized how bad my grammer was in this update. Really sorry.

Sincerely,

A Fangirling Teenager