New Story! 2/13/14

Well hello there! 😜

So this is gonna be another shortish blog because I did go to school. Even though ok not 100% better. Maybe like 10% better. Lol

Well, today was actually a good day! First time in forever! *starts singing First Time In Forever from Frozen* Sorry I had to. I might have a Frozen problem 😄

So I hung out with my guy friends a lot today (which is only 3 guys). Maybe that's why it was a good day? Ok that sounded weird. I meant because I never really hang out with them and they are fun to be around.

In zero period it was better than usual because we didn't have any playing tests.

In PAWS it was good because I got to start my own project instead of working with my partner. Even though she seemed mad at me, I was very happy.

Second period was boring as hell 😂

Fourth period wasn't that bad. I did well on my playing test and I got to leave half way through!!

I got to go to this lunch thing for math because I got an A second quarter. It's sad how very little people got an A anytime throughout first semester for her class.

The lunch thing was cool. Mostly because I at a lot of sweets and got to miss fourth period for it.

After the lunch I had to go to my actual lunch that I go to everyday. One of my guy friends was at the lunch too, so he followed me and Natalie around actual lunch. I was actually surprised about that.

Lemme just say that lunch today was the. funnest. time. at. school. in. forever. Me Natalie, and two of my guy friends were hyper (well idk about the guy that wasn't at the other lunch with us), so that made it funner. I'm not gonna go into details about what happened because yeah.

Sixth period actually was horrible! 😱 I usual hate that class so much. We had to do a debate which was actually fun. And Addy came into my class!! She couldn't sit next to me though -.-

And that leads to riding the bus and listening to music and texting on it. Then going home obviously.

Gosh that was a lot longer explanation of my day o.o So I guess this blog wasn't that short.

And I can't come up with a topic right now, so consider my weird day topic enough 😄

HEY GUESS WHAT! I POSTED MY NEW HARRY STYLES FAN FICTION TODAY!!! ITS CALLED Run. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!! THANK YOU! 😄

Sincerely,

A Hyper Teenager