Emo and Caps; 2/25/14

QUICK BLOG BECAUSE I AM DOING HOMEWORK AT THE MOMENT AND IM SUPER TIRED SO YEAHHHHH!!!

WHY AM I TALKING IN CAPS YOU SAY?

CUZ I CAN!!!! OK??????? OK!!!

Ok I'm done with that lol

So, today was boring. I had to wear a skirt to school. Eww. I had to do the rest of my history play today. Blargh. It was more confusing than yesterday for reasons I'm not going into detail about. And I got slapped a few times by this one guy.

ENOUGH ABOUT THAT THOUGH!!!!!!

Well, I found out that I got accepted into a charter school for next year all the way until I'm graduated!

Although I'm sad that I have to leave all my friends behind (ADDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! ;( hehe) and band and my school, I am excited. It's a new school (completely new. It's opening next year) so that means a new me and a new start. If you know what I mean?

OK IM DONE WITH THAT. IM NOT GOING TO CONTINUE WITH TALK ABOUT SCHOOL BEACUSE DUH ITS SCHOOL AND SCHOOL SUCKS!!!!!!!

Ok so onto a quick topic!

Emo

So, everyone expects that an emo person is someone who is depressed, suicidal, and hates life.

That's not always the case!

Sure, there are some emo people out there like that, but there are some nerds, popular people, etc. like that too!

Many emos are happy and fun to be around, actually.

Emo is a music genre, cloths style, and life style.

Yes, I'll admit, before I looked into what emo really is, I thought that they were goths who killed themselves. So don't think I consider myself some expert on this topic.

It just annoys me when people make fun of emos and say false things about them.

I wouldn't say that I really consider myself emo, I just like the cloths style and life style.

So yeah, that's my topic... I had more planed out in my head about what I would talk about.

I guess its just another one of my little rants. Haha

WELL GOODNIGHT! SWEET DREAMS! DONT LET THE STALKERS GET INTO YOUR ROOM AND CAPTURE YOU!

Unless it's day time when your reading this, then, this is awkward.... kidding.

LOVE YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, too many exclamation points there Crystal. Your going a little too far and crazy.....

Sincerely,

A RANDOM TEENAGER WHO IF OBSESSED WITH CAPS LOCK TODAY =}