The secret place

Me and Samantha head out the bathroom door and then I see Marcus? And Martinus? Standing there looking worried. "Are you okay?" Martinus says while giving me a hug. "Yeah. I'm okay." I sniffle. "Wanna start walking?!" Marcus asks trying not to bring up the subject about what happened earlier. "Yeah! Let's go!" Samantha smiles.
{Marcus's POV}
The other day Callista pulled me over and said "Dude if you like Samantha just ask her out!" I was really confused of why she would say that. "Um... I don't really like her in that way" I lied. "Oh really?" She said with a smile on her face and then walked away. It was like she knew I liked Samantha! Was it that obvious!? I mean I guess it kinda was. I always laughed with her and smiled more around her so I guess it was kinda obvious. I doubt she likes me though, a girl that gorgeous would never like me.
{Martinus's POV}
When she walked out of the bathroom and I saw the tears running down her face I didn't care if I went up and hugged her. I just had to do it! I wanted to cry so bad! I hated seeing her like that! It broke my heart into a million pieces!!! See the thing is, I have never felt that way for anyone before. Ever. I caught myself thinking about her in math class today I was thinking "She's so cute and pretty! She has a smile that could light up a room! And if she ever got hurt I would defend her with all my heart!" And the I started to think "Wait! Why am I thinking about her? Do I like her? What the hell is going on?!"
{Callista's POV}
I felt protected in Martinus's arms. I never had felt protected before so i guess it felt... good? We started walking and I noticed that Martinus was looking a bit uncomfortable so I just asked "Are you okay? You seem a bit.. you know uncomfortable?" I said. "Why didn't you tell me your dad was abusive?" He asked upset. "My dad isn't abusive" I lied "He really isn't abusive! I'm not lying!" I said while grabbing his hand to comfort him "I mean it!" He smiles the biggest smile I have ever seen so I instantly smiled back. "Well as long as you mean it then I believe you!" He said still smiling. "But where did you think that?" I asked letting go of his hands. "Oh a ton if kids kept telling me that your father was abusive and that I should stay away, I didn't know if it was true or not so it just bothered me I guess" he replied. "How much farther is your house?" I asked trying to get off topic. "Not much farther just about five more minutes."
***Skip rest of walk***
We entered their house there was still a bunch of boxes lying around just because they moved from Norway. I didn't really mind. "Marcus! Martinus!" A little girl ran up and jumped on Marcus. "Jeez Emma!" He said while picking her up. "Guys this is Emma!" He said. "Hi Emma!" We all said.
{Samantha's POV}
"OMG! Best brother award of the year!" I thought when he picked Emma up. I don't really know what I feel for him yet but I think I might like him! I'm gonna tell Callista later tonight(we have the rest of the week off) so we're having a sleepover! I think for most of the part she'll be happy but part of me thinks she'll be mad. I don't know why I do but I think that she'll be happy for me.... hopefully.
{Callista's POV}
We sit down and talk for about an hour and then out of the blue "Im bored" huffed Marcus. "Wanna play football(soccer)?" I ask.(I knew they were used to the term football instead of soccer, so I used that instead.) "Sure!" Martinus stood up as fast as lightning and ran out the door. I giggled and followed. After about an hour or two we all fell to the ground laughing, "That was sooo much fun!" I said "Yeah" Martinus said with a big smile on his face. Marcus got up and handed Samantha his hand to help her up. He kicked the ball and said "Beat you to the football first!", "Oh no you won't!" She yelled back. They started running after it. "Come on!" I said standing up. "What?" Martinus asked. "I wanna show you something it's my secret place! I go there all the time when I'm having a rough time at ho- I mean at school or other stuff!" I said. "Oh shit now he must know that my dad abuses me" I thought to myself. "Well okay! How far away is it?" He asked. "Not far. It's honestly right behind my house and a bit into the woods" I said with a smile. He had an uncertain look on his face about what his brothers reaction would be if he saw that we left without them. "Come on!" I groaned while pulling his hand.
It took about five minutes to get there and we just talked about stuff. He told me about Norway and stuff I just told him about my sisters and that I dance.
"Oh that's cool!" He said. "Not really!" I said while blushing. "I sing" he said. "Really! I bet your amazing!" I said, "Maybe one day you could sing for me?" I said hoping that he would say yes. "Sure bit not now." He said. Well it turns out that he only live three houses from my house and four from Samantha's house cause we're neighbors.
***Skip rest of walk***
"We're here!" I squealed with excitement. There was always something magical about this place, I had a lot of trees surrounding it, the was a bunch of rocks to sit on, it just felt like home to me. "Wow! This is amazing!" He said. "Okay now Martinus, I need to tell you some things about this place. Okay?" He nodded. "Number one you never, ever tell anyone about this place this is an only me and you thing!" He looked at me in amazement like he never expected that coming. "Rule number two, you only come here in case of emergency! If you are just coming to hang out with a friend then I'm sorry but you can't bring them here!" I said harshly. "And rule number three, tell me your coming here so that way we can hang out!" He smiled again! The biggest smile I have ever seen! His smile was truly the cutest and it always made me smile back.

A/N
Sorry for the bad chapter I was really busy today so I couldn't really make a great chapter but I hope you enjoyed😘