Hospital

(Samantha's POV)
We got shoved into a different room and we all just waited. Then out of no where we heard crying it was Callista and... Martinus?! Then I heard Callista say "Goodbye Martinus" and then I started to cry. Marcus hugged me and started to cry too, Sarah also started to cry. We heard a gun shot and I fell to the floor crying and then a heard a second gun shot. I was confused. We busted open the door and ran into the room. I saw Martinus and Callista laying on the floor. "NO!" I screamed. Marcus just had one look at his brother and broke down crying saying stuff in Norwegian that pretty much only Callista could understand. "Martinus vennligst ikke la meg! Du er min beste venn og jeg kunne ikke leve med ut du!(Martinus please don't leave me! You are my best friend and I couldn't live with out you!)" he yelled. Sarah picked up her phone and called 911. They rushed over here, arrested her dad and all those men who were hurting us too and rushed Callista and Martinus off to the hospital.
(Marcus's POV)
I hugged Samantha and we sat down in the wet grass outside the shed together. "I can't believe that we have been captured for a full 24 hours" I said. She just nodded. My parents pulled up with Emma and they rushed over to us and hugged us. "Where is your brother and Callista?" My mom asked. "They both got shot and they are at the hospital!" I sobbed. She has fear in worry in her eyes and we rushed over to the hospital. We ran to the front desk. "Where is Martinus Gunnarsen and Callista Jenson?" My mom asked. "They are in room 207 and 209 but they are not taking visitors right now they are in a very serious condition right now ma'am!" She said calmly. "He's our son and she is like our daughter!" My dad yelled. We ran down the hall anyways not caring what the hell the lady at the front desk said. We looked in through the window in room 207 it was Callista. She had tubes sticking into her arms every where. She had things to help her breathe all around her she was in really bad shape. I looked at Samantha she was frozen in terror. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. "She's gonna be okay! She's a fighter she'll make it through I promise!" I said. "Don't make a promise that you can't keep!" She sniffled. But she was right. I don't know if she was gonna be alright.
(Emma's POV)
We rushed to my brothers room and saw that he was in a room on a bed and it was kinda dark in his room. "Mommy is Martinus gonna be okay?" I asked. "I don't know sweetie" My mom said. We walked to the lobby and sat there for about 2 hours and then we went to go get some food and then came back. The doctor told us that we could see them tomorrow so we went home. "Mommy can I sleep with Samantha and Marcus tonight with Cara?" I asked. "Sure Emma!" She said. "Can we sleep with you?" Cara asked. "Yeah sure!" Samantha said. We climbed up on there bed and quickly fell asleep.
(Callista' POV)
I woke up and I had a searing head ache. I tried to move but I felt like I was pined down. I tried to role over but it hurt so bad that I yelped in pain. I hit a button and a nurse rushed in. "Yes, are you okay Ms. Jenson?" She asked me. "I have a really bad head ache!" I croaked. She gave me some medicine but it didn't really help. "Now get some rest!" She said. "Wait!" I said as she opened the door. "Where is my boyfriend?" I asked. "You're who?" She asked. "Where is Martinus Gunnarsen?" I repeated. "He's in room 209" she said. "Is he okay?" I said very concerned. "It's kind of hard to say" she said but I clearly knew that he wasn't okay. "Am I okay?" I asked confused. "I don't really remember what happened" I said. "You were shot by your father dear and so was your boyfriend" she said slowly. Now I remembered. She left and I silently cried myself to sleep.
A/N 
Sorry that this chapter is really bad😢💗