What happened?

I woke up in a bed with someone holding my hand. I looked over and saw Martinus. I smiled. "Oh my god Callista!" He said while hugging me and crying. I hugged him back. "What happened?" I asked. "Well, when we were about to kiss, you stood up and started walking around and I tried snap you out of it but you just seemed to not notice. You were walking around and gasping and started crying. I called for help but you also seemed not to notice. Then you would freeze" he said. "That must be when my flashbacks changed!" I said. He nodded. "Then you held out your hand like you were holding someone's hand. I gave you my hand to let you know that I was there. Then you fell down and started breathing really heavily and you woke up. And then you said some stuff and then light left your eyes but they said if they could scan you real quick so they could find what was wrong with you you'd be fine" he said. "Am I fine?" I asked. "Yes, but you need to rest" he said. He was holding my hand and rubbing it to comfort me. "Okay, can you stay with me?" I asked. "Of course, anything for you!" He said. I wiped the tears that were still on his face. He smiled. I moved over to let him lay next to me. My head was resting on his chest and his arm was around me. I looked up at him and he was looking down at me. I leaned in and kissed him. We kissed for awhile. "I missed you!" He said. "I know, that's why your here!" I teased. He rolled his eyes and kissed me again. I laid back down and closed my eyes. I couldn't sleep but I could tell Martinus was asleep. I sat up and looked at him. "God damn! Why are you so perfect?!" I mumbled to myself. I stood up. I was all dizzy and my legs were wobbly. I took a step and fell to the floor. My head started to hurt really bad. I tried to stand up but my muscles were to weak. I crawled over to my bed but it became hard to breathe. I hit the emergency button and fell to the floor. I was breathing really heavily which woke Martinus up. He started shaking me. I tried to talk but I couldn't. A nurse ran in and made me breathe into this thing that covered my nose and mouth. I snapped out of it and took in a huge breath. I sat up and started breathing really fast to catch my breath. "What are you doing out of bed?" The nurse asked. "I-I'm sorry I just wanted to walk around" I said. "Well don't do that again!" The nurse said. She and a doctor grabbed my arms and helped me back up on my bed while Martinus held my waist to keep me steady. "And why are you here?" The nurse asked. "He's my friend, he's here so I'm not lonely" I lied. "Mmmhmm!" She said while looking at him. She walked out and I sighed a sigh of relief. "That was close!" I said. "What happened?" He said while holding my hand. "Nothing, just a little fall" I said. I leaned in closer and kissed him. "I don't think it was a LITTLE fall" he said. "It's fine its in the past now" I smirked. I kissed him again. I pulled away and sat back in my bed. "Now please don't get out of bed and please get some rest!" He said. "You sound like a nurse now!" I joked. He laughed. He walked out and I just sat there. I looked at the door hoping he would come back. I felt my eyes getting heavy. I struggled to stay awake. My eyes closed and I felt someone lay down next to me and kiss my forehead. I smiled and then I fell asleep. I woke up and it was dark. I wanted to stand up but I knew I would get in to trouble if I tried. I sat up and Martinus was sound asleep. I leaned in and kissed him. It seemed to have woken him. "Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you! I just wanted to kiss you!" I said. "It's okay" he said. He leaned in and kissed me. He pulled away and smiled. "Now go back to bed!" He said. I laid down next to him and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

A/N
Sorry this chapter is really short