I'll miss you

I turned around and Joey wasn't there. I sat down and just looked at pictures of me and all my friends and Martinus and cried. I went on Instagram and found a picture of Joey.

The caption said this:Today I met an amazing girl who is beautiful and funny and accepts me for who I am

Today I met an amazing girl who is beautiful and funny and accepts me for who I am... but that girl is out of my reach... she already has someone that she cares for very much💗

It was me?! He was talking about me?! I was confused, if he cared for me so much than why would he hit me? I just sat there and cried thinking about all my friends, My sisters, and Martinus. I stood up. It was time. I dropped my phone and looked behind me to make sure nobody was watching. I grabbed the knife out of my pocket. I held it up to my chest. "I'll miss you Martinus!" I whispered. I breathed in. I felt an hand grab my hand and pull the knife out of my hand. Whoever it was spun me around so fast that I couldn't see who it was. It was Joey. "Don't do it!" He whispered. I nodded. "I didn't want to but it was for my own good!" I whispered back. I pushed him away lightly. "Joey I'm not gonna kill my self but can I just see that knife please!" I begged. He nodded. "As long as you promise!" He said while handing it over. I dug the knife into each arm five times. "That's all I had to do" I said while giving him the knife back. "I need to do it too" he said. He dug it only into his each arm once cause he was new with this. He held onto the knife for safe keeping which was probably best. We walked back to the hospital and when I walked back into the room Martinus's parents were holding him down to prevent him from getting up. He was yelling in Norwegian and crying viciously. He was crying so hard that his tears were blood shot. I ran over to him. I pushed his father away kind of hard because I needed to see him. "MARTINUS I'M HERE!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!! I'M OKAY!!!!" I screamed. He cried even more. I jumped on the bed and hugged him and put my hands on his cheeks and rubbed them to calm him down. "I don't care what Marcus says!!! I would never leave you and I know that you would never leave me!!! I care for you toooo much to ever leave you!!!" I said. I leaned in and kissed him. It lasted for about five seconds before I felt someone jerk me back. I fell to the floor not sure of what just happened. I looked up and saw Joey. He punched Martinus right in the face. "JOEY STOP!!!! YOUR HURTING HIM!!!! PLEASE!!!" I screamed. He kept punching him. I grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him back. "IF YOU CARE FOR ME SOOOO MUCH THAN WHY DO YOU KEEP HURTING HIM AND ME!!!!" I screamed. He gave me a blank stare. "I saw the Instagram post Joseph!!!! I'm not stupid!!!! God!!! Well Joey I'm sorry I don't feel that way towards you!!! But get over it!!!" I yelled. I pushed him out of the door. I ran over to Martinus and held his face in my hands. "Martinus!!! Please don't go!!!" I screamed. "Go get help!!!" I screamed. "I-I'm okay!!! I-I'm f-f-fine!!!" He said. "No your not!!!" I said. I kissed him. "Please don't go!!!" I said. A doctor rushed in a checked Martinus. "He wasn't hit that hard thankfully. He will be able to go home tomorrow if he feels like it but if not then he may stay here for an extra day" the doctor said. "Okay! Well I don't feel perfect yet I'll see how I feel tomorrow and then I'll tell you!" He said. The doctor nodded and left. "You guys should go home" Mr. Gunnarsen said. "I'm not leaving Martinus!" I said. "He'll text you and stuff like that. You guys need to catch up on school you've missed three days and I need you guys to watch over the house, Me or Mrs. Gunnarsen will go home later tonight. I need you guys to put everyone to bed please." Me Gunnarsen said. We all just nodded. "I'll see you soon baby!" I said while giving Martinus a kiss on the cheek. He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I pulled away and hugged him. We left and Emma fell asleep on me in the car. I carried Emma into the house and up the stairs. I didn't know if I should've changed her or not. Emma was already kinda awake so I told her to get dressed in her pajamas. She got dressed and climbed in bed. "Can you sing me something?" She asked. "My brothers usually do it but you know..." she said. I nodded. "What do you want me to sing?" I asked. "Can you sing gæærn?" She asked. I nodded. "Is that one of your brothers songs?" I giggled. "Yeah!" She said. She gave me Martinus's song book and opened it up to the page where it had the lyrics. "Du e alt e ser for me, e ka du gjør me me, e blitz gæærn etter deg!" I sang. She smiled while I sang. I finished the song and she was already asleep so was Cara. I walked out of the room silently. I got dressed in my pajamas.
*Callista's Pajamas*

I climbed into bed and fell asleep fast

I climbed into bed and fell asleep fast. I was glad to be home!