We're dating!

We both pulled away from the kiss and we both smiled the biggest smile on the world. We both just started to laugh. Martinus picked me up and when we entered their house we saw Marcus and Samantha on the couch kissing and when we looked at them we just smiled and once they noticed us we laughed even harder. They blushed like crazy. "What are you guys doing?" Samantha asked trying to change the subject while looking at me and Martinus funny. "Oh nothing!" I giggled. Martinus carried me up the stairs and into his room and plopped me down on his bed. We both just laughed like crazy. Honestly everything was funny to us! "So what do we do now?" Martinus giggled. "I know!" I said while putting my hand on his cheek. I kissed him and he kissed back. Then we just giggled again. I decided to get dressed in my pajamas.
*Callista's Pajamas*

We decided to watch Netflix and snuggle up to each other

We decided to watch Netflix and snuggle up to each other. Martinus kissed me on my forehead and I just smiled. "Should we tell Marcus and Samantha?" I asked. "Sure! Wanna tell em now?" He asked. "Sure what ever you want Tinus!" I yelled while getting up. I grabbed his hand and we both ran down the stairs. "Hey Mac we need to tell you something!" Martinus yelled while sliding on the wooden floor into the room. "What?" Marcus said while turning his head in our direction. "We need to tell you something!" I giggled. We sat down across from them and started. "We know that we have been fighting but...!" Martinus said. "We made up for it by...!" I said. "Me just doing a tiny kiss... on the lips!" Martinus said like it was no big deal. "What!" Samantha yelled. "Wait are you guys like dating?!" Marcus yelled. "I don't know!" I yelled. "Well if you don't know than..." Martinus said turning my way. I just smiled and then giggled. "Callista Elizabeth Jenson will you be my girlfriend?!" He asked. "YES! OF COURSE I WILL!" I yelled while hugging him. We just smiled at each other and then Marcus said in an irritated tone. "Get a room!" He yelled. He pulled Samantha up held her hand and they both looked pissed off and stomped upstairs. I started to cry. "This is all my fault!" I said. Martinus hugged me. "No it's not baby! Marcus is just mad! He's being very unsupportive right now! It's not your fault!" He said while hugging me tighter. I smiled and wiped my eyes. "Now let me do this professionally!" He said while grabbing my hands. "Callista will you be my wonderful, beautiful, glorious girlfriend!" He said while smiling. "Yes! I will be your girlfriend!" I said. He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back. I broke the kiss and headed upstairs and we headed to my room.
(Samantha's POV)
Are you serious! Martinus and Callista are dating! My best friend is dating Martinus! When those words came out of Callista's mouth that "He kissed me" and when those word came out of Martinus's mouth "will you be my girlfriend?!" I was like hell no! See I would be happy for my best friend but the thing is she forgets. Here I'll tell you the whole story. So in the seventh grade Callista was asked out. By the most popular bot in school... Spencer Sarah's boyfriend. And she was sooo excited that she was asked out and they started dating. They didn't kiss or anything but you know they were dating. She was fine at first but then she started hanging out with him even more. She started to text me less and less. She started to FaceTime me less and less. Every time I asked her to hang out she would always say "Sorry I have plans with Spencer." She forgot about me. But then Spencer started making fun of me and then Callista snapped out of her stupid little act and tried to stop him from bullying me. They started to fight and he would abuse her and make fun of her by calling her fat and ugly. They broke up but that is part of the reason why we got bullied and unpopular. And I'm scared that will happen again.
(Marcus's POV)
I'm so pissed about this! So first she hurts my twin then my twin hurts her and now their dating! Like honestly! What the hell is going on!? They already told us that they are dating and me and Samantha have been dating longer and they don't even know about it! Or do they? Just whatever I don't know about this.
(Martinus's POV)
We sat down on her bed and just told really crappy jokes which we thought were funny and we snuggled. "You're really cute! Ya know that?" I said. "Meh! I'm not that cute you're cuter!" She said in a baby voice. "No you're cuter!" I said. "No, no you're cuter!" She yelled. Then I started tickling until she agreed. "Stop! Stop! Okay I'm cuter!" She yelled. "Okay good!" I said while I stopped tickling her. "I HATE being tickled!" She giggled. I pecked her on the lips and she blushed and tried to hide it. "Stop! You're so cute when you blush!" I said. "Well you're so cute no matter what you do!" She said. I rolled my eyes and blushed.
(Callista's POV)
I sat up so he sat up too and we just stared into each other's brown eyes until I heard a knock on the door. I rushed over and opened the door and saw my little sister Cara. "You didn't say goodnight to me yet." She pouted. "Oh shit I mean shoot(she's 7) I forgot! Sorry!" I said. I walked out of the room and turned around and mouthed. "I'll be right back!" To Martinus. We walked into Emma's room because she and Emma were sharing rooms now. "Are you and Martinus dating?" She asked. "Yeah" I blushed. "Alright well you guys are cute together! And you guys will get married and have babies and-!" She said before I cut her off. "Whoah! Whoah! Whoah! We are NOT gonna get married and have children!" I said. "Well actually... you never know what will happen in the future but as if right now we are not so go to bed!" I laughed. "Alright!" She sighed. "Goodnight!" I said. "Night!" She said. I walked back to my room and saw Martinus just sitting there waiting for me. I jumped on my bed and we snuggled and we fell asleep snuggling up to each other like there was nothing bad in this world.