Captured

I woke up slung over my dads shoulder and he was running then he opened a car door threw me inside and quickly drove away. "Hello sweetie!" He said while looking in the rearview mirror. I just looked at him with wide eyes. And that's when I said "that's the last time I'm gonna see his isn't it?!" He just nodded with a smirk on his face. "And hear him?! Touch his lips?! Look into his eyes?!" I yelled. He nodded while still smirking. "But it won't be the last time I really like him!" I screamed. He turned around and put his hands on my throat. "Oh but you don't realize that after I'm done with you he'll be next!" He laughed. "You promised me that you would stay away from him ass hole!" I yell while punching him in the jaw. Everything was quiet. It took him a second to realize what just happened. He grabbed me by the throat even harder this time. He grabbed a knife from his pocket and he cut all the way down each arm. I didn't wince cause I didn't want to seem weak. "Is that all you can do!? Cut me?! I can take worse!" I yelled. "Okay then!" He started to drive until we reached our destination. He yanked me out of the car and we went into this little shed. I saw my mom there smoking a cigarette and laughing. She was obviously drunk. My dad brought me into this room with three more guys behind him. He knew I was tough. He threw me onto a chair while two guys went behind me and tied my wrist, waist, and feet. "How long have you and Martinus been dating?" He asked suspicious. "I'm not telling you anything!" I yelled. He punched me in the face so hard that the whole left side of my face became numb. "You will tell me if you don't want him to be hurt!" He yelled. "Fine, we've been dating for a couple days." I sigh. "Ugh! I feel bad for him! Why would he ever want to date a disgusting piece of shit like you! He doesn't love you! He never will! Nobody ever will!" He yelled. I felt my blood boil. But I held it in. Then all of a sudden someone came through the door. "We got her!" He yelled and then looked over at me and smirked. "Who!?" I yelled. My dad got closer to me. "WHO?!" I screamed. Then he smirked even bigger. Then he punched me over and over again until I blacked out.
*Later*
I woke up and saw that someone else was in the room. There was someone else strapped in the chair. It was... Sarah?! "What are you doing here!?" I yelled. She started to cry. "Are you okay?! I'm sorry that my dad took you here!" I said. "I'm sorry that I was so mean to you! After that happened I wanted to apologized but Spencer wouldn't let me and he started to hurt me I should've listened to you all along!" She sobbed. "It's okay! I was all my fault I was the one who started it!"
I said. She just nodded. We both sat there looking nervous and then my dad came back into the room. He slapped Sarah in the face and she winced in pain. "Leave her alone! You said it would only be me that you would hurt!" I yelled. "But I am hurting you... physically AND mentally!" He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Bitch!" I whispered to myself. He walked over to me and gave me a few cuts on my arms and  legs and left. I just sighed. "I'm sorry about your dad" she said looking guilty. "It's not your fault" I sighed. We sat there for a few more minutes and then all of a sudden the door opened and somebody was thrown into the room. It was... Samantha!? "What the hell are you doing here!?" I yelled. "Their gonna get me and kill you!" She screamed with tears running down her cheeks. "Hurry um...!" I said looking around for a way for her to escape. "There!" I said while looking up at a window on the ceiling. "Escape through there!" I said. "I'll go get help!" She said and started climbing. "No! Don't I don't want anyone else getting hurt!" I said. "But I can't just let you die!" She yelled with tears streaming down my face. I started to cry too. "It's alright if I'm gone! But when I'm gone promise me you won't forget me!" I said. "I would never forget you!" She said she gave me a hug and started climbing. Then the door bust open and then a man came in and grabbed Samantha. She started kicking her legs and throwing her arms in the air trying to get away. "LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE BITCH!!!" I scream. He drops her and then puts her on a chair and ties her up too. He picks a wrench up and lifts it up and hits me in the side in my hip, my shins, and my arms. I whimper in pain but not to loudly. My dad charges into the room with my mom. I look up with blood and bruises covering my body. "What do you want now?!" I said with a tone. "Oh nothing just warning you that another one of your good friends are joining you shortly!" He said while smirking and winking. I got angrier and angrier by the minute. "Please just leave my friends out of this!" I yelled. "They will be set free once I'm done with you!" He chuckled. "You know what... Charles!" I said. "What?" He asked in a suspicious tone. "If i's had a face like yours I'd sue my parents!" I said casually. "You were the biggest mistake of my life!" He said. "Oh me!? Well if you really wanna know about mistakes you should go ask your parents!" I smiled innocently. His face got red. "You bitch!" He yelled while hitting me. "Also were you born this stupid or did you take lessons?" I said. He slapped and punched me sooo much that I couldn't even feel my face after. Then all of a sudden I heard yelling coming through the front door. "Marcus!?" I yelled. "NO!" Samantha screamed she started to sob even harder. He was thrown into the room and thrown onto a chair. He had a black eye forming. "Marcus!" Samantha cried. "It's okay Samantha I'm okay!" He said. "I love you so so soooo much!" She said while still sobbing. "I love you too!" He said. Then I realized Martinus is next.