I LOVE YOU💗

Lights were hung by the trees and we had picnic tables set up. We brought a radio for singing and dancing. It was a perfect way to say goodbye. Me and Samantha just stood there waiting for them.
{Martinus's POV}
I was searching through my closet trying to find something to wear and then I found it.
*Martinus's Outfit*

Marcus walked into my room

Marcus walked into my room. "Woah! Marcus! You lookin pretty fancy my friend!" I said.
*Marcus's Outfit*

"Thanks. Where's that secret place Callista said to meet us at?" He asked. "Leggo!" I yelled while running down the stairs. "Mom we'll be back!" Marcus yelled. We ran to the place and walked through the woods until we saw them there smiling and looking pretty as ever!
*Callista's POV*
He looked around and smiled. He ran over and hugged me. I kissed his cheek. "All this, for me?" He asked. "Yep! And Marcus" I added. He smiled. We walked over to the picnic table and ate. I didn't eat that much because I wasn't hungry. We all laughed and smiled at each other. It was the best! And then we started up the music. I don't wanna fall in love came on and me and Samantha smirked at each other and stood up. We started yelling the lyrics and they laughed. "I don't wanna fall in love! I heard it can be dangerous!" We yelled. They stood up and grabbed our hands. The twirled us and we started dancing. To be honest it was better than being at anyone else's party. After a few songs a slow song came on and Martinus held my hand. I put my hands on his shoulders and his arms were on my waist. The song "Not about angels" was on by Birdy. We were dancing for a little. We were a bit into the song and then a tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away and he pulled me closer to his chest. "It's okay" he said while strolling my hair. I nodded but I knew it wasn't. I went insane when he was in a hospital room right down the hall from me but how insane was I going to be since he was moving away? Whoever the heck is adopting me and my sisters better be warned. He lifted up my head and wiped the tears away. "I know" I said. He smiled a sad smile and then we went home cause it was getting late. I checked my phone and it was 2:00. We walked home holding hands and I changed into my pajamas. I sat down on his bed and sighed. Another tear fell off my cheek but I wiped away fast. He sat down next to me and rubbed my leg. "I'm gonna miss you" he said while fighting back the tears. "Me too" I said. A few more tears fell off my cheek. He lifted up my chin and kissed me. It turned into a make out. I could feel people watching us but I didn't care if they were. If he was leaving I wanted everyone to see how much I love him. When we finished the door closed and I smiled. Me and Martinus climbed into bed and snuggled. My eyes began to get heavy. Martinus kissed my forehead and I smiled. I fell asleep.
[In the Morning]
My eyes shot open. I frowned. "It can't be" I said as a tear fell off my cheek. Martinus wasn't in bed and I heard people downstairs moving stuff. I grabbed an outfit and rushed to the bathroom and got dressed.
*Callista's Outfit*