New Girlfriend?!

A/N
I'm sorry he's just really attractive😍😂I still do love Martinus but I also love Griffin💗I just recently saw 'Middle School Worst Years of My Life' even though it's been out for awhile😂well anyways enjoy the chapter😘🖤

We pulled away and smiled. "Well I guess now you broke the rule!" I laughed. He laughed too. We both walked back to their house holding hands. We silently went into his room and crawled into bed. "Callista?" He said. "Yeah?" I replied. "Why were you crying outside earlier you know.... when we almost kissed?" He asked. "Oh...uh" I said. "Well... so my old boyfriend he...um... had a seizure and he doesn't remember me.... we are done and it's just sad cause he would always go in and on about how much he cared for me and he... forgot about me!" I said trying to fight back my tears. He sat up and looked at me. "I would never forget you!" He said while kissing my cheek. "Even if I had a coma!"(I'm laughing rn cause he was in this show called 'Red Band Society' and he was called 'Coma Boy' cause he was in a coma so I find it funny... I know I have issues😂) I smiled and he laid down with his arm around me and my head in his chest. And then we peacefully fell asleep.
*In the morning*
We both woke up and saw his Mom, Samantha, and his younger sister Grace standing there looking at us. Samantha was taking pictures, their mom was standing there in awe and Grace was just confused. "Mom what are you guys doing here?!" Connor said while standing up. "Well..." she said. "When I woke up I saw you guys cuddling and I was like... some deep shit definitely went down last night!" Samantha said. "Samantha language!" Their mom snapped. "Well anyways I saw how my bro was holding you and you both were smiling and then I was like photo shoot! And then once I'm done with pics I'm gonna post em and send them to you!" She beamed. "Don't post them!" I said. "Why not? You both look so cute!" She pouted. "It's just what if Marcus sees and all that crap and then he's all suspicious and then try's to gang up on me?!" I said. Connor looked at us really confused. "Why would Marcus be mad?" He asked. "I don't know! It's a Marcus kinda thing" I said. We all walked downstairs and got ready for the day.
*Callista's Outfit*

*Samantha's Outfit*

*Connor's Outfit*

 We sat down for awhile in boredom and the Samantha got a text

We sat down for awhile in boredom and the Samantha got a text. "It's from Marcus" she said. "I'll read it!" She said. "Where are you?! I've been trying to call you the whole night! Can you come home please! Now!" She read. She rolled her eyes and stood up. "Hey! Since we're going home do you wanna come over?" I asked Connor. He nodded with a smile on his face. He grabbed his stuff and we headed to well now my house. We walked inside and Marcus stormed over. "Where were you I was worried sick!?" He said. "God! Chill Marcus! Will you be mad if I say I was at my house hanging out with my friend trying to make her feel better about her Ex not remembering her and hanging out with my brother!" She yelled. "Wait! Her Ex?" Marcus said while looking at me. "It's a long story" I said while scratching my head. "Well I'd like to hear it!" Marcus said. "Well he doesn't remember me so what's good use of saying I'm his girlfriend even though he doesn't remember me?!" I yelled. "Does he remember me now?!" I asked. Marcus shook his head. Then another girl walked down stairs and into the kitchen. "Who's that?" I asked. "No one!" Marcus said fast. "Who is it Marcus?!" I snapped. "She's... uh.. Martinus's new girlfriend" Marcus said. "His what?!" I yelled. The girl walked out of the kitchen holding a glass of water. "Oh hi!" She said as she waved towards me. "Oh hey! Can I see that glass of water?" I asked politely. "I'm sorry but I was getting this for Martinus and-" she said before I cut her off. I grabbed the water out of he hands and pored it on her head. Then I gave her back the glass. "Well I hope he enjoys his water!" I said with a fake smile and stormed upstairs. I walked into Martinus's room. "Who the hell is that Martinus?!" I yelled. "Jesus! Why do you keep following me! I don't even know you!" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Well for your information I live here! My name is Callista not creepy stalker girl! And you do know me, you just don't remember me!" I yelled. He just looked at me. "Who is that girl who claims to be your girlfriend?!" I said. "Her name's Shelby she's really sweet and funny and I love her and she loves me!" He yelled. I was hurt enough and I turned around to leave. In my way was that Shelby bitch. "What the hell are you doing talking to my boyfriend?!" She snapped. "Baby what happened to you?!" Martinus asked. "She pored water on me!" She pouted. "Oh poor you!" I said sarcastically. I stormed out of his room and into my own. "You know what I'm glad he doesn't remember me!" I thought. Connor walked in. "That was really funny what you did down there!" He laughed. I didn't smile. "Look I'm sorry about him, he doesn't deserve you! To be honest I don't know what I did to deserve you but somehow I got you!" He said while putting his hands on my cheeks. I smiled a bit. He kissed me on my cheek. "What was that?" I said. "What?" He asked confused. "Really? Give me a real kiss!" I said. He did a slight smirk. He leaned in a put his hand on my cheek. He kissed me and he pulled away. "Better?" He asked. "Yep!" I said while standing up. "Wanna go get pizza with the others?" I asked. "Hell ya!" He said while running out my bedroom door. I laughed and followed him downstairs.

A/N
Last post for tonight but I will post tomorrow like usual☺️God natt✨🌙