He's the sunshine I'm the storm

Play this song while reading💕⬆️
A/N
This is going to be a bit mental in a way and sad AF and keep in mind that these characters are based off of real people and also keep this in mind for this whole book that the character Callista is based off of me, my real name is Colleen and Callista is honestly me with just a different name. so yeah I hope ya enjoy💗😢

I woke up to someone viscously shaking me. "What?!" I moaned. "Get up now!" Said a familiar voice. I rubbed my eyes and saw Mrs. Gunnarsen standing there with tears streaming down her face. "What's going on?" She pulled me into a tight hug. Three doctors came in. "Please watch her I'll be right back!" She said while running down the hall towards Martinus's room. I immediately got nervous. "What is going on?" I said while standing up. The doctors got closer to the door and formed together like some shield. "What the hell is going on?!" I yelled. "We can't tell you they want to tell you" one doctor said. I fell to the floor and crawled to the back of the room and started crying. I found something sharp and pressed it against my skin. A doctor ran over to me and tried to take it away but I fought back. I pushed her up against a wall and pressed the knife against her skin. "Don't try to fight me!" I yelled. She nodded and I backed away. "No! No! No!" I screamed. "What?" Another doctor asked me. "Your scared of me! Aren't you? My friends are scared of me and so are my boyfriends parents and sister! I'm a monster!" I screamed. I was going mentally insane. I couldn't take this hospital. I couldn't take running back and forth to Martinus's room and being forced to go back to my own room by a doctor. I was tired of doing a painful cry every hour or two. I was sick of it all. How could life get any worse?  I wanted to kill myself. "Where's my dad?" I asked. "He's in jail... the police are planning to execute him" a nurse said. "I don't know how long you have kept all this shit from me but I can take it! I already know that I'm going mentally insane! I already know that pretty much the closest thing I have to family is scared of me! And I know that my boyfriend is DIEING and he is going to DIE!" I screamed while crying. I fell to the floor and I've been crying so much that once again my tears were blood shot. "Can you just... kill me?" I said. "No. You don't need to be killed you are just going through a rough time right now!"
A nurse said while lifting my head up. "He's like the weather. He all sunny and it's beautiful and then there's a storm... and everything gets damaged and ruined! And I'm that storm and the ruined part! That's how I feel right now! I just want to die! I want him to live without me! I want him to be happy and not hurt! And he's hurt because of me! He's dieing because of me!" I screamed. I saw there family standing there with tears streaming down their faces. "I'm sorry! That it's all my fault that I'm the reason that he hurt! He's dieing because of me!" I said. Emma ran up to me and hugged me. I pushed her off and she looked confused. "I'm a monster! I'm just like my dad! Stay away from me! Stay away from me!"
I cried. I picked the knife that I had been cutting myself with, and waved it around. "Please you don't know what I'm capable of! I'm not even sure what I'M capable of!" I said. "It would be better if I just died!" I said. I put the knife to my heart. "Tell Martinus that I lo-" I said before Marcus ran up to me grabbed the knife out of my hand and hugged me. "Callista! Don't do it please!" I didn't hug him back. I fell to the floor. "Callista? Honey? Can we tell you something?" Mrs. Gunnarsen sobbed. "If it's that Martinus is dead I know... and it's all my fault!" I said. "It's not that!" She said. She picked me up and placed me on my bed and everyone gathered around my bed. Doctors gather outside and locked the door from the outside. I gave them a confused look. "Martinus... he is moving to a different hospital and we won't be able to see him for a couple weeks! And he's in a coma and he most likely won't remember his closest friends... he won't remember Samantha and... you!" She sobbed. I felt angry tears form in my eyes. "And we don't know if he'll make it" she said. I stood up. "Can I at least say goodbye?" I said. "Only his family can" she said looking guilty. "But I am practically a part of your family" I said while standing up. I walked over to my clothes were I put my knife. It wasn't there. I looked for something sharp but I couldn't find anything. I screamed. The whole room filled with sobs. "Callista?!" Samantha said. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!! I'M A MONSTER!!!! I'M JUST LIKE MY DAD!!!" I screamed. I ran to the door and tried my hardest to open it but it wouldn't budge. I looked at the hospital window and then at them and back at the hospital window. "Callista don't!" Mr. Gunnarsen yelled. I picked up a chair and ran it into the window it broke a little and I repeated in about five times and it broke a little bit more each time. I screamed like a maniac . They all backed away from me into a corner and cried. Then I walked to the back of the room and ran towards the window. I jumped and my feet broke the cold, jagged glass. I jumped through the window. All the doctors ducked down. My feet and hands were all cut up but I didn't give two shits. I ran towards Martinus's room. And flung the door open. He wasn't there. I saw people rushing him to an ambulance. I ran after them. "STOP!!!! PLEASE LET ME SAY GOODBYE!!!" I screamed while running toward the ambulance. They took one look at me and loaded him in there as fast as they could and drove off. I stood there in the middle of the road. Cars stopped. I turned around and started crying. "GO ON HIT ME!!!" I screamed. Doctors, Samantha, Marcus, Emma, and Mr. and Mrs. Gunnarsen ran out of the hospital. "CALLISTA!!!" They all screamed. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! I'M A MONSTER!!!" I screamed I ran and ran. It hurt so bad. I ran until I reached there house. My sisters were in there rooms and they came down stairs and saw me. "Callista!" They both yelled looking happy while rushing down the stairs. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!! I'M A MONSTER JUST LIKE DAD!!!" I screamed. "Callista?" The both said. I ran upstairs and packed my bag with clothes, my phone, and a charger and got changed and then I snuck into Martinus's room and grabbed few of his sweatshirts and grabbed his song book. And then walked out. I ran outside and I was going to find Martinus and say my final goodbye before He's gone and before I'm gone..... from his life and everyone else's.

A/N
Don't worry this is all part of my plan💗did this make you cry? Tell me in the comments if it made you cry 💗I just love those boys sooooo much it's unexplainable💗💕💖💘💓