I don't love you💔

And to my surprise Joey opened the door. "Um... Joey why are you here?" I asked. "Oh! Well I just was gonna hangout with Martinus you know" he said. "But you and Martinus don't even talk to each other" I said. "Well now we do! I saw him yesterday and we decided that we needed to catch up on some things!" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah! Sure! Joey I don't know why your actually here but can you please get out of my house!" I said. "So, did you have a boyfriend? Besides Martinus?" He asked. "Really?" I said. "What I'm just asking!" He said. "Well, yes! I did have another boyfriend his name is Connor he's one of my best friends! So get out of my ass and leave me alone!" I yelled. "So you can date another guy, but you can't date me?" He said. "Are you serious Joey?! I mean, yes I'm capable of dating you! But do I want to date you? No! No I don't! You're not my type! Just deal with it Joey!" I yelled. "Well, I was there for you! I saved you from committing suicide! I was there for you when you were hurt and when you just wanted your boyfriend back! I gave you so much but I can't get one thing in return!" He yelled. I didn't know what to do. "You think I'm a creep but I'm not! I never meant to hurt you! My feelings sometimes take over my actions!  I'm sorry!" He yelled. "Well... I don't have anything to give you in return. I'm sorry that I hurt you and you did save my life. Thank you." I said. "You're welcome!" He said. "But I know what you could give me in return!" He said. He put his one hand on my waist and another on my cheek. He leaned in. He kissed me. He pulled away and smirked. I froze. My eyes were wide. I was so confused of what just happened. I heard glass shatter behind Joey. I looked in that direction and saw Martinus standing there. My eyes widened even more. Tears started to form in his eyes. "Martinus it's honestly not what you think!" I yelled. He shook his head and tears started fall down his face. My eyes welled with tears knowing that he would never forgive me. He ran upstairs. I ran after him. "Martinus!" I yelled while banging on his door. "Please forgive me! I didn't mean to! I didn't even kiss him it was Joey who kissed me!" I yelled. He opened the door. "Oh really?! How could you Callista! First you love Connor but you don't love me and I'm your BOYFRIEND! And next you're kissing another guy! I thought I could trust you!" He yelled. "You can! I'm so so soooo sorry! Please forgive me! I didn't even kiss him! He kissed me! Please! I... I... I love you!" I cried. He looked at me. "I don't love you!" He yelled. He slammed the door shut. I fell to the floor. "I knew someone like you never would!" I whispered. I ran downstairs. I pushed Joey. "What the hell was that for?!" He yelled. "You ruined my life! You're such an ass hole! I wish I did just die! I rather be dead than go through this right now! I have always loved Martinus but I just was afraid to admit it! I hate love! I hate everyone and everything!  Just fuck off Joey! Go bother someone else!" I screamed while pushing him out of the house. I ran into the kitchen and cut a broken heart on both my arms and on my hip. I ran outside not knowing where I was running. I ran to the park and sat down. "Lucas, if your there please just help me!" I whispered. I stood up and ran to Samantha's house. I rang the door bell and Mrs. Dunnero opened the door. She had one look at me and saw that something was wrong. "Is Connor here?" I asked. She nodded. "Connor?!" She yelled. "Yeah?" He yelled back. "Callista's here to see you!" She yelled. She walked out of door way and let me in. Connor walked into the room. He looked at me with a concerning look. I ran and jumped on him while hugging him.
(Like this but not kissing)

I cried into his shoulder. He brought me upstairs and started to pull away. I put my hand on his arm. "Please don't let go!" I sniffled. He nodded. He held my hand. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Joey kissed me and he freakin ruined my god damn life! Martinus saw and he thinks I'm cheating on him and then we... broke up! And I told him that I have always loved him I was just afraid to admit it to myself and to everyone else! But then he said he doesn't love me anymore!" I cried. Connor hugged me. "Don't worry! He's an ass hole for not loving you! I still love you!" He said while brushing the hair off my face. "I think every girl should own a 'Connor' I said. He laughed. He picked me up again. I leaned in and kissed him.
(Like this and kissing)

I pulled away and smiled

I pulled away and smiled. He smiled too. He carried me downstairs and we watched a movie. My head was resting on his shoulder and his arm was around me. "I missed you" I whispered to myself.

A/N
Well... that just happened. Want me to post later?