Fights and First Kisses

(Samantha's POV)
We spent the night at Marcus and Martinus's. Martinus pretty much avoided us the whole time. But i didn't mind, I mean it's not that I don't like Martinus he's my very close friends and all but he hurt my BEST FRIEND OF ALL TIME!!! So it didn't bother me that he wasn't around and I had Marcus there so everything was good. But Callista seemed to be in this zone for a long time and it seemed like she was planning something but then again she always does that but she mostly does it if she's being mischievous so I was a bit worried. *in the morning* I was the first to wake up so I took a shower and got dressed
*Samantha's outfit*

I decided since everyone was still asleep to wake up Callista and ask her to go on a walk(Callista's POV)Samantha shakes me awake and asks me to go on a walk

(Callista's POV)
Samantha shakes me awake and asks me to go on a walk. "What kinda question is that? I need to lose weight!" I say sarcastically. She laughs. I go take a shower and get dressed.
*Callista's outfit*

And me and Samantha head outside

And me and Samantha head outside. "How long have you liked Marcus?" I ask her. "I don't like Marcus!" She says like she's trying to hide the fact that she does. "Hahahaha!!! Sure!" I yell. "Okay! You got me I do like him a lot!" She giggles. "Well was that hard to say?!" I say sarcastically. "No" she giggles. We talked for a bit and then she asks me "How long have you liked Martinus?" "Um well I guess that I figured out that I liked him yesterday day I guess? I mean I always was confused if I liked him but I just found out my answer yesterday" I replied. She just nodded her head and then we made really crappy jokes on the rest of the walk and came back to their house. We walked in and Marcus was still not awake and neither was Martinus so we thought we should go check on Emma. We opened her bedroom door and she was sitting on the floor with her arms crossed like she was pouting. "Hey Emma! What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't have anyone to play dolls with!" She pouted. "We'll play with you!" Samantha exclaimed. We played for about ten minutes before Emma asked me "What one of my brothers do you like?" I started to blush. "Hehe! I don't really like your brothers in that way" I lied. "Then why are you blushing?" She teased. "Okay then you got me... I like Martinus" I giggle. "He likes you too!" She exclaimed. "Not anymore!" I mumble. "Oh well if it helps we talked yesterday he's not really mad I think he's just sad or something like that so you should talk to him!" She said. I started to get up until Emma stopped me. "Oh well not now! He's not here now!" She laughed. "Oh well the where is he?" I asked. "He's out shopping for mom or something" she said. Then she turned to Samantha. "So you like Marcus?" She said while nudging her. "Uh yeah!" She blushed. We played dolls for about an hour before Marcus woke up. "What are you guys doing?" He asked. "Playing dolls!" Samantha yelled in a baby voice. He laughed and then helped her up. I stood up and then we head down stairs and talked for about five minutes before Martinus came in. "Hey Tinus!" Marcus yelled. Martinus just nodded hello and headed upstairs. I followed him and grabbed his hand. He looked back and seemed stunned to see me there. "What do you want?" He sighed. "I wanna tell you something but can we do this is private?" I asked. "Not really!" He said annoyed. "Oh my god Martinus! Get over it! I told you I was sorry and I really am you made me cry yesterday! And Marcus was yelling at you in Norwegian telling you how sorry I was! Fun fact of the day Callista is fluent in Norwegian bitches!  So don't try to say crap to me in Norwegian cause I will understand what your saying and I'm sooooo sorry and if you were my best friend you would forgive me!" I screamed while also crying. I looked behind me and Marcus and Samantha were standing there shocked. I just pushed right through them and headed to my secret spot. "Thought we were best friends!" I whispered to myself. I cried until it was dark and then I headed backwards to their house. I walked in and everyone rushed over to me and hugged me. "Where were you!?" Samantha said while shaking me. "I just went for a walk" I lied. Marcus whispered something in her ear and she nodded and they headed out through the back door.
(Samantha's POV)
"Can I show you something?" Marcus asks me. I just nod and follow him through the back door and out to the beach. "Look I need to tell you something" he said confidently. "Okay what?" I said in a bubbly tone. "I like you! Scratch that I LOVE you! I've had very strong feelings for you ever since I met you and your just sooo amazing and perfect and just I can't stop thinking about you!" He yelled. I blushed from all the complements. "I don't know what to say!" I exclaimed. "Then let me!" He said while putting his hand behind my neck and pulling me closer and before I knew it we were kissing!
(Callista's POV)
I sat there in the living room with Martinus not making a sound. "I'm still sorry!" I said. "Look I get it! Your sorry! But what you did to me hurt me harder than ever! I was crying because I was sooo worried that you were gonna die! You lost a lot of blood and you were sick and I was just sooo worried! And then when I tried to protect you, you hurt me mentally and physically! I'm sorry that I hit you I really am I didn't mean to hit you! It was my emotions taking over my body! I really liked you but now I think I hate you!" He yelled while crying. Than he turned to leave but I grabbed his hand. "Martinus my emotions took over my body and you just don't believe me and I really like you too but now I guess I do hate you!" I screamed while crying and I ran to the kitchen grabbed a knife and ran to the bathroom. "Callista what are you doing!" He yelled while banging on the door. "Leave me alone! I thought you hated me!" I yelled as I started to cut myself. I only did one slash because it was to painful to here Martinus cry. "I still really like you!" I whispered.