He doesn't remember

Once the movie finished Martinus still didn't wake up. I started to get worried but then I just assumed he was just tired. We watched another movie and Martinus still hadn't woken up. "Guys, I think something's wrong with Martinus" I said while gently shaking him to wake him up. They all came over and tried to shake him awake. He still wouldn't wake up. He started twitching, viciously. "Guys? Guys?! Go get help!" I yelled. Marcus ran upstairs and got his parents. Camryn, my older sister called 911. "He's having a seizure!" Mr. Gunnarsen said. I started to cry. "I can't lose him again!" I yelled. Samantha hugged me. "I just can't!" I whispered. "You won't!" She whispered back. They took him away and I just cried. A few hours later they told us that we could come in and see him. He was awake. "Thank god you're okay!" I yelled while hugging him. "Who are you?" He asked. "What?" I asked confused. "Who are you, and why are you hugging me?" He said. I froze in shock. "He doesn't remember me?" I thought. "I'm your girlfriend, Callista!" I said. "I don't have a girlfriend!" He said. Everyone looked shocked. "Um... Martinus say everyone in this room names please!" The doctor said. "My mom, my dad, my twin brother Marcus, my little sister Emma, and Samantha Marcus's girlfriend!" He chimed. "But you don't remember this young lady. Do you?" The doctor said. "I have never seen her in my life!" Martinus said. Tears started to fill my eyes. I walked towards the door. Samantha followed. "Callista I'm soooo sorry!" She said while hugging me. "How could he not remember me?! I'm his girlfriend!" I cried. She just hugged me for awhile. "We should let Martinus get his rest, maybe he'll remember you tomorrow!" She said. I nodded. "We can head to my REAL house and you can sleepover! If you want?" She said. I nodded. "I thought you hated your house! Because of your dad" I said. "Oh yeah!" She said. "My mom got divorced with him and he's in jail now" she said. "Is your bro still with ya guys? I heard your mom was considering a military school cause he's such a... rebel!" I said. "Yeah she was... but now he's okay!" She said.
(Story Time!)
So I probably haven't told you this but... Samantha has a twin brother named Connor! He's pretty lit in my opinion. We all used to be close and prank people and stuff but that faded away. And another reason why me and Samantha are soooo close is because... well... both of our brothers died. Connor didn't die but her younger brother did. His name was Lucas. He was really funny and often he would tag along with us until he got cancer. I remember when they told me I cried with Samantha and Connor and we all were just a hot mess! I remember me and Connor would often talk about it but then that just kinda stopped and we drifted apart.

(Now reality)
We grabbed my stuff and we headed for her house. We walked inside and we saw Connor sitting on the couch with an unfamiliar friend and his mom cooking in the kitchen. "Callista! It's so good to see you!" Her mom said while taking my coat. "It's so nice to see you again too!" I said. Connor just sat there blank faced and looked at me.
(What Connor looks like)

Him and Samantha look a lot alike except he was a boy

Him and Samantha look a lot alike except he was a boy. I kept glancing at Connor and every time I did he was staring at me. I started to get uncomfortable. "Hey Samantha can we go upstairs?" I asked. She nodded. We went upstairs and I shut her bedroom door. "Connor is freaking me out!" I said. She laughed. "He keeps staring at me! What is his problem with me?!" I said. "I don't know. Maybe we should ask!" She said. "No!" I said. She opened her bedroom door. "Samantha no!" I yelled. "Hey Connor!" She yelled. "Yeah?!" He yelled back. "Come up here we need to ask you something!" She yelled. I ran back into her room. "Samantha what the hell!" I said. She laughed. "Well you wanted to know why he was acting creepy!" She giggled. I rolled my eyes. Connor walked in with his friend. "What's up?" He said. While glancing at me even though it was directed towards Samantha. "Nothin. Just I need to ask ya somethin!" She said. I covered my hands with my face in embarrassment. "Okay... what?" He said. "Why you actin creepy dsue?!" She said. "I'm not acting creepy!" He said. "Yeah you are! You look like your checkin my friend out!" She yelled. "Samantha!" I yelled. While hitting her on her shoulder playfully. She laughed. "Well I'm not checking your friend out! It's just been awhile since I've seen her!" He said in a duh bitch tone. "Ohhh... you guys used to see each other!" His friend teased. "Shut the hell up Ethan!" Connor said. I seemed a bit scared to see Connor again he was never this angry, well at least from what I've seen. "Well you were checking out my friend! Pervert!" Samantha yelled while hitting him with a pillow. "No I am not!" He yelled while hitting her with a pillow. "Jesus guys stop!" I said while getting between them. Connor accidentally slammed the pillow down on me. I turned around and looked at Connor pissed. He looked like he just shit his pants cause he was sooo scared. I started laughing. "What?" He asked. "You looked so scared of me!" I laughed. Everyone just looked at me like I was insane... cause I am:) I grabbed a pillow and hit Connor with it. Ethan grabbed a pillow and hit Samantha with it. We all had a really long pillow fight until their mom called us down for dinner. We started eating. "I have to... um... go the bathroom" I said while standing up. I silently opened the front door and walked outside and cried about Martinus. "I guess we are done now!" I whispered. I found something sharp and started to cut myself. I cried even more. I heard the front door open. I turned around and wiped my eyes quickly. "What are you doing out here?" Connor asked. "N- Nothing I just needed fresh air!" I sniffled. He looked down at my arms and gasped. "What the hell are you doing!" He yelled while trying to take the knife out of my hand. He touched my arm and I winced. "Stop Connor!" I yelled. "Give it to me!" He yelled. He started crying. "Connor just stop!" I yelled while pushing him away from me. "I don't wanna lose you like I lost my brother!" He said. I looked down at my feet and cried some more. "Lucas was an amazing boy!" I said. He nodded with a tear streaming down his cheek. We walked closer to each other. "Just please don't do it! I don't want you to go! You are my closest friend and I know we haven't seen each other in awhile but I miss you!" He said. "Me too!" I let him take the knife out of my hand. He held my hand. We walked even closer to each other. "Hey! There you guys are! Come in we're gonna watch a movie!" Samantha said. "Did we walk in on something cause damn you guys are kinda close to each other!" Ethan said. Connor let go of my hand and we backed away from each other and walked inside.

A/N
Ooooooo!!! I love Griffin Gluck he's sooo hot🔥my next fanfic is gonna be about him and I'm possibly gonna make this a series! What do you think? Btw I still love Martinus💗😂