Sleepover(part 2)

{Samantha's POV}
We sat down across from each other in the dark closet and we exchanged nervous looks. "Have fun!" Giggled Martinus while Callista laughed. They closed the door. It was dark but not dark enough so that I couldn't see Marcus. "Um so what do you wanna do?" He asked. "I don't know?" I shrugged. "Well how's life at home?" He asked. I could feel myself getting hot and I could feel tears forming in my eyes so I looked down. "Oh I'm sorry you don't have to te-" me he said before I cut him off. "No I want to tell you" I sniffled. "My dad abuses me but not as bad as Callista's dad. Well actually they are both the same about somethings. Her dad is more physical and my dad is more verbal. And my mom is always at work like her mom but Callista's mom also abuses her but my mom try's to stop my dad from abusing me." I said between sobs. "I'm soooo sorry!" He says while grabbing my hand. "Look Marcus I don't want you to worry about me. I'm fine." I say. His beautiful eyes give me a reassuring look. "No matter how hard I try I will always worry!" He says. I smirk. We hug and talk for a little more until he just randomly asks me "Do you like someone?" I gave him a blank stare and laughed. "Um yeah!" I said still while laughing which made him laugh. "Well then who?" He giggled. "I can't say!" I yelled. "Why?" He whined. "Cause then I will be super awkward if I told you who!" I giggled. He frowned. "But maybe I could show you who!" I said while leaning closer. I put my hands on his cheeks gently and leaned in closer. Just as our lips were about to touch the door flung open. "Times up love birds!" Callista yelled. Once she saw that we were really close to each other she started bursting out laughing. "I knew it!" She yelled. "What!?" Martinus said while rushing over to see what was happening. Once he saw that we were pretty close to each other he started bursting out laughing too. I got up from the floor. "You ass holes!" I laughed.
{Callista's POV}
After Samantha's and Marcus got out of the closet it was my turn. "Callista truth or dare?" Samantha asked. "Truth!" I said. "Do you have a crush on anyone?" She asked. I started blushing right away. "Um well... maybe?" I said. "OMG really!?" Samantha squealed. "Who?!" She asked. "I can't say. I'll tell you who it is when I find out if I like him or not" I said. "Okay" she sighed. I looked over at Martinus he seemed hurt. I think it was because I told him earlier that day that I didn't like anyone. "I have to go to the bathroom" Martinus said while getting up in an irritated tone. I got up too and followed him. He went into his room instead of the bathroom and it was quiet for a bit until I heard some singing. "Wow he's really good!" I whispered to myself. I opened the door slightly and then walked in. He was turned the other way so he didn't know I was in the room with him. He was singing in Norwegian and since I took Norwegian and Spanish in school I could understand what he was mostly saying. "E vil bare ha ei som linge på de ie ie ie iee!" He sang. I started to cry a little bit. I don't know who he was singing about but I wish it was me but why would he like me? I'm a worthless piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be alive as my dad says. Once he finished I started to  clap. He turned around as fast as he could and yelled. "WHAT THE HELL CALLISTA!!! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO RESPECT PEOPLES PRIVACY!!!" My face became blank. I hated seeing him yell at me, him mad. I started to cry and I ran out of his room, down the stairs and outside.

A/N
Sorry that this chapter is really bad I might post part 3 later today what do you think? Well I really wanna enclose you guys into my story so if you wanna be in my story just comment your name and how you look and you personality and who you wanna date but it M&M because cause. And if you want they can be someone famous like someone from Magcon or O2L!!! Thank you guys so much happy holidays love ya😘