Today could've been worse

Until I heard a quiet voice. "Please don't leave Callista!" The little voice croaked. I looked at the nurse and she began to smile. My eyes widened. "What?! No! He can't be awake!" I thought. "Is he...?!" I said. She nodded with a wide smile across her face. I ran over to him. He just smiled. "Hey Callista!" He said quietly. "Martinus!" I sobbed while hugging him lightly because I didn't want to hurt him. "I missed you soooo much!" I sobbed. "Me too!" He said. He had tears in his eyes. He wiped my tears away but they kept coming. He started to cry too. "Don't cry I HATE seeing you cry!" He exclaimed. "I HATE seeing you almost die!" I said. We both just cried. Then he saw my cuts. "So... what have you've been doing to yourself while I've been gone?" He asked while looking at my arms. I pulled my sleeves down. "Martinus... EVERYONE KEPT TELLING ME THAT YOU ARE GOING DIE!!!! I COULDN'T TAKE IT!!!!! IT HAS BEEN SOOOO PAINFUL TO CRY AND THINK ABOUT YOU DIEING!!!! I HAVE BEEN GOING INSANE AND I'M JUST LIKE MY FATHER AND IF YOU DIED I WAS GONNA KILL MYSELF!!!" I screamed. He had fear in his eyes he started to cry even more. "If you every left me... I don't know what I would do with myself!!!" He said. "Martinus I need you to stay here because if you leave I'll leave and you keep me balanced!!!" I said. "Can you stay here tonight? And sleep in here with me?" He asked. "Of course! If that's what you want!" I said I curled up next to him. We layed there for about five minutes and then I heard screaming. I sat up. "What's going on?" Martinus asked. "I don't know! I'll be back!" I said while standing up. I ran outside and closed the door. I looked through the hospital window and saw Martinus with tears in his eyes. I had tears in my eyes too. I ran down the hall. As I came closer I saw Joey and some girl who seemed older than him it might be his sister. "HEY!" I yelled. She was punching Joey and than she looked at me with evil eyes. "Wanna fight him come get me!" I yelled while teasing her. She let Joey go and walked slowly towards me. "I'm not afraid of you!" I yelled. "Callista don't!" Joey yelled. I ran down the hall. She ran after me. I turned around and she pushed me down and started kicking me. I grabbed her foot and pulled her down. "Leave him the hell alone bitch!" I yelled. She pulled me down and she started kicking me in the side. "Stop! Please! That's where I got shot!" I screamed. Doctors pulled her off but it was to late. She kicked me about three good times in the spot I got shot. There was blood seeping through my clothes. Doctors picked me up and brought me to a room. It started getting hard to breathe. It looked like I was seeing through a straw and it kept getting smaller and smaller. Then I fainted. I woke up and the first thing I saw was Joey? He slapped me in the face. "What the hell were you thinking!" He said. I stood up and hit him back. "Number one: don't hit me ass hole! Number two: be grateful that I saved you from your ratchet sister!" I said. He just stood there looking annoyed AF. "Now excuse me I have to go see my boyfriend!" I said while bumping his shoulder in the rude way. I walked down the hall into his room and slammed the door. "What happened?" He asked. "Well... I saved this boy that I met in the lobby from his insane older sister who was beating him up so I let her attack me instead and then she kicked me a couple time where I got shot! And then I fainted and woke up and then Joey that ratchet ass hole child was just like 'Bitch what the hell were ya thinking?!' And then he hit me! And then being the savage that I am I hit him back! And I was like sorry I gotta go see my bae! Bye Felicia!" I said. Martinus just laughed. I crawled in bed with him. "When will my family be here ?" He asked. "Tomorrow, I can text them if you want" I said. He nodded. I pulled out my phone and texted Samantha.
Samantha: Bold
Callista: Italic

Callista: Hey! I didn't kill myself! I'm just tellin ya that I'm with Martinus, come here tomorrow Martinus needs to get his rest! He's ok and he's gonna live!"

I sent the message and I immediately got a text back.

Samantha: thank god you and Martinus are ok!!! Me and Marcus will tell his parents to see him tomorrow and that you two are ok! Goodnight!"
Callista: Goodnight!

"To be honest today could have gone a lot worse! Now that I have my Tinus back everything is going to better" i thought before I drifted off to sleep in Martinus's protective arms.

A/N
All I got to say is....💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗