School

I woke up to the sound of an alarm going off. "Oh crap" I said stumbling out of bed, "It's that time of year again when we go back to hell, I mean school" I said thinking out loud. I shut the alarm off and walked down stairs into the kitchen.
I made myself a bowl of cereal and headed back upstairs. I went to the bathroom and almost screamed at my complexion . "Well time to tame this beast!" I said looking at my hair. I did my hair, brushed my teeth, and put on a bit of makeup. I shuffled my way into my room and dug through my closet until I finally found something to wear. It was a black tank top with a pair of washed jean shorts.
I headed down stairs grabbed my phone and my back pack, I put on my white and black striped adidas sneakers. "I'm leaving now!" I yelled to my dad. "Wait" I thought "Why would he care? He's never cared about me, anyone, or anything." I say to myself. I open the door and head off to Samantha's house.
***Skip walk to Samantha's***
I knock on the door and wait and wait and wait until finally Samantha opens the door "Oh hey! Sorry about that, just running late.... again." She says looking a bit guilty. "It's fine." I say, "You ready?" I ask. "Yep I think so." She replies. Then we're off to the dreaded.... horrible..... terrible..... school.

A/N
Sorry for the bad chapter. I'm just trying to start this off☺