(13)

I woke up still wrapped in Hunter's arms. I felt safe and protected. 

Oh boy if the fans knew, they'd flip out. 

I flipped over so I was facing Hunter and cuddled into his chest. "Morning beautiful" he giggles and I just look and smile at him, then snuggle back. "It's 9:41am, I m'lady am taking you on a lunch date at 12?" he smirks and I nod. "I'd love to" I say and get up. 

Eventually I left back to my house and got ready. I went to my bedroom and to the bathroom, setting out all the makeup and went to my suitcase to find a dress. 

My whole out is:

Just as I spray my Victoria's Secret fragrance mist, I got a text

From HUNTA

boo what's your address? 

I forgot I didn't tell him, oops.

To HUNTA

173 Adelaide St.

From HUNTA

I'm coming. Be ready baby girl

To HUNTA

I am ready lol, as of now

From HUNTA

coming xx 

I didn't reply, but grabbed my clutch that has money in it and my phone then made my way downstairs to wait in the lounge room.

As I walk past the door, the doorbell goes off. I open it, and Hunter's wearing a white button up shirt and tan skinny jeans. "O-O, pff, a-ah" he was scratching the back of his neck looking me up and down. He was jaw dropped, so I close his mouth. "Otherwise flies'd wander in" I smile. He smiles back, "you're beautiful" he blurts out taking my hand and leading me somewhere. 

We walk to wherever we are going for about 15 minutes, and then we walk into Olive Garden. "Reservation for Hunter Rowland" he says, and a young girl comes up with menus in hand - and definitely some heart eyes for Hunter. Smh. "Take them to table 47" the desk lady commands and the girl nods. Hunter and I follow her to the table, and it's right up the back of the restaurant where no one is. 

After getting settled, and the girl left - we looked at menus and drinks. I decided on chicken schnitzel wrap with a sprite. "Okay...." The girl said waltzing back over and whipping out her little notebook and straightaway looks at Hunter. It kinda seems like she's undressing him with his eyes, that's worse than when my Internet friends and I would talk about Henry. That creepy. 

"What can I get you?" she asks him smiling brightly. "Uhm, can I get 2 chicken schnitzel wraps. For drinks a sprite and coke" he says looking up at her and immediately looking back down. "Okay" she smiled brightly until she looked at me. The facial expression  was filled with disgust, yet seemed like she was ready to slaughter me. 

I tune back in to Hunter, who was staring at me. "What?" I giggle, and he just smiles. "You're beautiful, you know that?" he asks, grabbing my hand under the table. "No I don't know" I laugh and he frowns. "You should know that you're beautiful" he assures me and I sigh, nodding. 

"Let's say, high school didn't go well for me whilst I was at public" I pout, and he nods. Hunter began rubbing circles on top of my hand, which relaxed me a little. "Wanna tell me about it? Well, once crazy girl has come back with the food and drinks" he smiles and I nod. 

We made small talk up to receiving our drinks, more little bits of conversations here and there, then we got our meals and began biting into it.

"You want me to tell you now?" I ask he nods. "Well I wasn't this "beautiful" or thin. I had braces, pimples which equalled to a little less than acne, and I was chubby. I got teased for about a year until I found you. I was going to quite life, but you're the reason I'm sitting in front of you today. I was called fatty patty, slut, ugly, rat, brace face, pimple head, lots of names. I was beaten down in front of everyone and it's fucking humiliating" I sigh and Hunter nods sympathetically. 

"So I saved your life?" he asks and I simply nod. "Good, because..." he trailed off, getting out of his seat and down on one knee.