(64)

We laid in bed all day, and just talked to each other plus taking silly photos of each other. "Hunter I love you so much, I can't believe that I am the girl that everyone goes crazy for because they're dating you. I never thought it would be me, I'm just one in a million" I smile and Hunter leans down then passionately kisses me. "I love you baby girl" he giggles, oh my god how much I love that. 

"Hunter you're the reason I was here, the reason I wanted to leave, and the reason I was saved. Our friendship was destroyed, rebuilt and now is even better than ever.
 love you so fucking much, even though you influenced the dark times I still love you for it because we wouldn't be here right now. You make me smile every day, make me feel confident when I'm insecure, my sun on a rainy day...
A person can really make a difference in one's life, and Hunter Bryce Rowland, you've impacted mine since I was 13.

I thank the lords every god damn day that nothing bad ever happens to you because I'd be nothing without you."

It is actually true.
Hunter's impacted me since my 12th birthday, I discovered him 1/2 hour after I turned 12, and in 5 months I turn 13 :) So nearly a year! 💞

Except I made the year one ahead, just because... :)

Leave a comment on how you're enjoying the book! I love seeing the comments, which are often positive and I enjoy seeing how ya'll find the book. Also! Leave suggestions for future chapters ;) 

We're almost at 10K reads!! Woah, geez. That's amazing ya'll thank you. Honestly. 🙈

Xx, Charlotte ♡