(60)

We had lots of fun at the waterpark, and we ran into a few supporters coincidentally. "Baby girl, I wanna spend tonight with you, just watching Netflix and eating our faces off whilst cuddling" Hunter suggests. "Yes" I agree, and hold his hand in mine. 

Hunter grabs my hand, and rushes me to my room. "I bought you this" he smiles, pulling out a particular outfit. I changed in front of him because I kinda wanted him. I stripped down slowly when I bent over so all he got was ass. 

I felt his hand grab my butt cheeks, I sat on his lap and he started harshly sucking on my neck

I felt his hand grab my butt cheeks, I sat on his lap and he started harshly sucking on my neck. I straddled him, and he slipped off his shirt. I left him hickeys, all down his chest and stomach and on his neck in the shape of a heart. I got off, and put on my new pair of Calvin Klein underwear then my shorts, and my top. 

Hunter picked me up, and carried me downstairs and sat me on the couch, suddenly disappearing into the kitchen. He came back with a bowel of popcorn, packets of chocolate like M and M's, Kit Kat, Reece's, and then Sour Patch Kids in watermelon flavour. "Ugh I love you" I kiss him passionately and he put a blanket over us. We both faced the TV and Hunter had his arms around my waist, and his head leant on my shoulder. 

When I felt sleepy after a series of movies, I turned over and snuggled into Hunter. His hands cupped my butt cheeks, and we fell asleep cuddled up to each other. 
And that's what I love. We don't have to go somewhere fancy, just stay at home and cuddle.