(67)

My outfit for the beach was:

dress / shoes are just black pumps

hair

makeup

makeup

I put a mint in my mouth, then grabbed my phone and got an uber to the beach. 
It was a decent drive there, other than the guy kept trying to hit on me despite how many times I kept saying I had a boyfriend. 

Once he stopped at the beach, I took no hesitation to just run. I got to the part where the concrete was no longer there and sand took it's place, I slipped off my heels and walked barefoot along the beach to where I saw Hunter in the distance waving. 

I saw lit candles in shape of a heart, and rose petals scattered within the heart, a bunch of black roses and there was a photographer sitting on the sand with the camera aimed at Hunter.

I got to talking distance with Hunter, "what's this?" I giggle and he smiles brightly. "All for you princess" he laughs, shrugging. 

He turned my head to the other direction, and he did something then pulled on my hand. I looked back and he was on one knee. 

"Maria, you were my first love. It's weird how you can fall for someone over the internet, but I fell hard. You really were my favourite, and all the bumps and curves we took before and after you moved to Phoenix, shows that skipping more than 5 years later - we got through hell. I love you too much to explain my beautiful, sexy lady." He winks, and I giggle, blushing. 

He took a small box out of his blazer, and then opened it revealing a gorgeous ring. 

"Will you do the honours of marrying me?" he asked, showing his beaming smile with teeth. I put my hand over my mouth and started crying, I nodded simply as words could not explain how happy I was. Hunter slipped the ring on my finger than stood up and pulled me in for a deep, meaningful kiss. 

—————

that was the end of the book.

the sequel to this book will be 
"lifeline II | hbr"

comment your reaction to the finale! 
love you all, thank you for getting me to 10.5K reads
before the end of this book. 

first chapter of lifeline II is up now!  

xx, charlotte ♡