(39)

From: Hunter Rowland 😒

You are so fat haha
Kys
Really, please do!

To: Hunter Rowland 😒

Maybe I will.
Since everyone begs me to...

@mariakirchner: I was always a fangirl at heart

Today.
I'm doing it. 

My phone... I don't care if people go through it, all they're gonna find is that I had a love for the Rowlands, photos of me and the answer to the question of my suicide attempt. 

You know what? I'm locking the house, taking my phone to the bridge and then I'll take my phone down with me when I decide to kill myself. Falling off a tall bridge with the wrong impact can kill you, so doing a belly whacker to the back will kill me. 

I walk to the bridge, which is a good 20 minutes. I'm wearing Nike pro's, a crop top and a hoodie over the top with the hood over my head, original Vans shoes and my phone clutched to my hand. 

Once there, I sit down on the edge and open my phone to messages. 

To: Hunter Rowland 😒

You know you aren't a very good role model, telling fans to kill themselves. I may have loosened up on fanpages and the stereotype fangirl stuff, but I always was a fangirl... At heart. 

If you really want me to kill myself, be to the bridge (address) in 30 minutes.

From: Hunter Rowland 😒

Okay bitch

Thank you
Mother
Father

Hunter &
Brandon,
for making
me feel
unwanted,
a hoe/slut,
and horrible. 
30 minutes later

Hunter turned up, I stood up and was a few meters off the edge. "I'm pledging Hunter, you did this. It's all your fault, and then Blake, Brandon, and my family just added to the pain!" I shout, taking the tiniest steps back. He just stands there. 
I reach the edge, and about to take a foot off the platform when Hunter spoke up. "Don't" he says sternly, taking steps forward. "I told you, I'm pledging" I remind him and dangle my foot over the edge. "If you really cared you would've tried to stop me" I say and fall backwards, phone clutched to hand. 
Since I could still breathe, open my eyes  and such... I was able to use my iPhone because it's the waterproof 7, I type him a message. 

To: Hunter Rowland 😒

I loved you, I always did.