(47)

3 WEEKS LATER, MARIA'S POV

Hunter said to meet at the park, so I decide to shower and change out of my current outfit. 
Outfit: 

I spray on Love Spell body mist, grab my clear gel phone case and slip $50 in then put it on my phone case and leave the house, locking the door and putting it in my dress pocket

When I get there, Hunter's dressed up a bit. I walk over to him, and he smiles brightly. "Maria, I've fucked up a lot but after all - we're experiencing life. I love you a lot, and I've waited since the hospital to ask you this but I waited until you were healthy again." I blush a little, and he bends down. 
"Maria Danielle Kirchner, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks. I cover my mouth, and helplessly nod in agreement. He opens his arms and I jump into his arms, cuddling up to him. "Thank you princess, for giving me a second chance" he says, rubbing my back. "It's okay, I guess we're meant to be together since love brought us back together" I explain and he nods. He pulls away from the hug, and goes to where his stuff is and brought out roses and chocolate. 

"Come back to my house" I say, holding out for his hand and he places his in mine and follows me back to my house. I unlock the door, and immediately take him up to my room. "You left some clothes here from a while ago aha, so you can change into something if you want" I shrug and choose another outfit from my closet and change in the bathroom.
Outfit:

When I walk out, Hunter's shirtless and in basketball shorts on his phone

When I walk out, Hunter's shirtless and in basketball shorts on his phone. He heard me walk in, and looks up with his eyes widened. "Stunner" he says, I smile in return. I crawl over him and lay in bed, under the sheets. Hunter gets under the covers, and pulls me into him. "I missed you" I sigh, and he plants a soft kiss on my forehead. "I've missed you more" he says, tearing up. "Why are you almost crying?" I frown. "Because I treated you so horribly, and you probably don't even trust me" he lets a few tears roll down his cheeks. I cup his face, and wipe his tears with my thumbs. "I wouldn't have said yes Hunter, if I didn't trust you" I sigh kissing him on the lips, a passionate and meaningful one too.