(55)

How could I have not seen them before? 
Did he do them when I was gone earlier today?

Hunter was being clingy, just wanting constant cuddles and showering with kisses and giving them too. "Are you okay?" I ask, giving him a gentle forehead massage with my two thumbs. "I just feel like this is all too good to be true, like I am in a dream. You're way out of my league," he claims.

"No, shut up. Stop thinking like that because it's doing harm to yourself. We're perfect for each other, and that's all that matters." I said confidently, ending my sentence with a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Thank you baby girl" he sighs, pulling me down on top of him and wrapping an arm around my back and holding my chin with his other hand, then returning a peck on the mouth. 

We just cuddled for the rest of the day, and went on our phones. "Should we come out to the fans? ..." I ask hesitantly, looking up at his eyes. "If you want princess" he smiles, I walk into the bathroom and do my eyebrows and eyelashes so I don't look shit. Hunter came in and stood in front of me, giving a hug. I took a photo and posted it as we were still engulfed in each other's arms. 

*pretend it's what i've described, hunter's shirtless and without cap

*pretend it's what i've described, hunter's shirtless and without cap. picture loren as the girl*

@mariakirchner: All of me loves all of you 💭 💞

I took comments off, because I wanna be free of a little portion of hate. "Snuggles, let's go back to bed I'm cold" he whines and I laugh dragging him back to bed. "So my new name is Snuggles?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Yup" he confidently replies, embracing me into a huge hug. "I heard that a popular YouTuber is throwing a party down the block tonight. Wanna go?" I ask and he shrugs, rubbing up and down my back. 

"As long as you don't go fuck another person there, then why not?" he says. "Hunter I promise, you?" I ask, and he nods. "I swear on my grave" he promises. I smile, "help me pick out an outfit" I whine, pulling him out of bed and over to my closet. After he looked through all the dresses, he went back to this one. 

*Put in the whole outfit bc I'm lazy to do two photos lol*

Honestly, I wouldn't have picked that dress out myself. 
I pair all of my bling and that with the dress to complete my outfit, then snuggle with Hunter for a bit more before getting ready. "I gotta go home to get an outfit, come pick it for me" he pouts, and I nod, leading him out. 

Brandon opened the door and made a disgusted, gagging sound and action towards me and Hunter clenched his jaw whilst telling Brandon off just by facial expression. I stuck my favourite finger, the middle one at him and innocently smiled at him then followed Hunter to his room. I rummaged through his closet and found him this outfit. 

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver" he pleads, and I nod then kiss him on the lips, and guess who walks in filming

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver" he pleads, and I nod then kiss him on the lips, and guess who walks in filming... Brandon. "Now you see, the snake is with my brother" he says, and we look dumbfounded in the middle of the room looking hella embarrassed. "Okay, bye snake and snake 2" he walks out backwards. "Uhm" I say, looking up at Hunter. "It's okay, who cares" he takes deep breaths.