(42)

So far, it's okay with the Rowlands, except for Brandon... Maybe this month won't be so bad? 
When I walk in, I put my stuff down close to Hunter's part of the closet. "I'm going to sleep aha, I'm tired" he shrugs taking off his shirt. I decided that I'd sleep too, so I took one of his large shirts and went to the bathroom. I slipped off everything except for my underwear and then put on the shirt, and put my stuff away in my bag before sliding into bed with Hunter. 

I faced away from him, and slept a reasonable distanced space between us. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I got pulled closer to Hunter, I look down and it's obviously Hunter's hand gripping on my waist. 

Ugh, I miss him but has he changed? How will I know that he won't do... This, again? 

Surprisingly I was up before Hunter, so I went on Instagram. I just laid there, on Instagram with Hunter's arms wrapped around my waist. I felt dirty, so I slowly replaced my body with a pillow and got my hygienic stuff and undergarments, then went to the bathroom. I locked the door before stripping and entering the shower. I washed my hair, followed by my body and for a few minutes I let the hot water trickle down my back. 

When I got out, I quickly dried off and put on my bra, underwear and French braided my hair. I wrapped the towel around my body and went to get sweatpants and a crop top. I decide not to drop my towel there and quickly put my clothes on, so I jolt back to the bathroom. 
Walking back in, Hunter's still asleep. I slide back into bed with him, and replace the pillow then I gently place his arms around my waist so it was like I never left. "Why'd you leave" he groaned, his tired voice, oh my god. (😍 ) "I had a shower" I say bluntly, and he pulled me closer to him. What am I getting myself into? 

Hesitantly, I wrapped an arm around his neck then started playing with his hair. At first he watched me, but as I started playing around with his hair he dozed off. You could hear the tiniest snores escaping, it was cute. 

Cute? What the actual hell am I doing. 
The doctor should've made sure who Hunter was and the story of me trying to commit rather than choosing him because he stayed the whole week.