(27)

When I got back, Blake was with everyone in the other room. I decided that I'd let Ariel in on my surprise for my baby. "Hey, are you on speaker or near Blake?" I ask, "no" she replies. "Okay, can you keep a secret...?" "yes! Whatcha need girl?" she screeches almost. "I got Blake a ticket to Arizona with me, but he thinks he's going home to Texas and when his flight's called and he gets really emotional I'm gonna show him his ticket to Phoenix" I giggle and all I heard was awes. "That's downright cute, Blake won't know" I could feel her winking even though I couldn't see her. "Thanks Ariel!" I say and hang up. 

All of us know now about my surprise to Blake, but he doesn't know that he's actually coming with me. We hailed an Uber to the airport, and hugged as a group before walking separate ways. Blake started walking to the gate for his Texas flight, "Blake!" I shout, he walks back to me. "You're forgetting something" I smirk, waving his ticket around. "I'm gonna be with my baby girl for longer yeeeeee!" He shouts, lifting me up off the ground. "Baby if you hold on tightly, I'll walk to our gate with both suitcases" he laughs and I held on for life as we walked to security. They surprisingly let us in as one, and we sat on the seats waiting. 

"Thank you princess" he says. I kiss him passionately for response.