(6)

@beminehunta: Wow, got stood up by the one and only

@beminehunta: Wow, got stood up by the one and only... Hunter Rowland. We were meant to meet at the park before Playlist. Hunter if you were busy, stop being inconsiderate and simply say "sorry I'm busy can't make it" it takes a fucking minute. 

—DM's

hunterrowland

Can you please not publicly bash me? 

I'll do anything for you so you don't. 

beminehunta

Oh look! Messy Monday's gonna be up your ass. Sorry, you're on your own. You made a really dick move, and you know... You could've at least told me that you weren't gonna be there - saving me from being stood up. Really let down...

*screenshot conversation*

@beminehunta: @MessyMonday I got some tea. :(: This is the convo I had with Hunter literally 2 minutes ago. 

@messymonday: Received some tea from a supporter in Hunter's lane... Real truth: They organised to meet outside of Playlist since she couldn't  go. He agreed and he was commenting on her photos "can't wait" and such. She got stood up by him and she messaged him saying: "Idk if you forgot that we were meant to meet, but I left" and he left her on seen. She posted about it then got a DM from him which is the conversation in the photo. Wyd Hunner?