(58)

HUNTER'S POV

I'm surprising her early. She doesn't know when POMS finishes, so today's the last show before I head back to Arizona. 

A lot of girls ask for kisses on the cheek, but I kiss them quickly because what if they turn their heads on purpose? 

(SKIP TO AIRPORT)

All of us give a hug, before we individually walk to our gates. I am not updating today about POMS ending and neither is the others since they wanted in on the surprise for Maria, since they all feel bad for her getting unnecessary hate. 

to: princess 🔐 😍

are you busy today?

from: princess 🔐 😍

no... why hunter? lol

to: princess 🔐 😍

just, stay free today :) 

from: princess 🔐 😍

okay lmao. 

to: princess 🔐 😍

are you having a good day so far?

from: princess 🔐 😍

not really. just got the feels, missing you and then all the hate online

to: princess 🔐 😍

it will be okay baby girl, i promise. hold on 🙈 💞

from: princess 🔐 😍

only for you 💭

to: princess 🔐 😍

i gotta go okay? i love you bubble butt 💖

The flight was the most boring 5 hours I've ever experienced. I was just itching to get to Maria's so that I could surprise her. 
As we were able to leave, I was almost first off because I was near the front of the plane. I rushed to the carousel to claim my baggage, then hail an Uber to her house. I made small talk with the driver, and before I knew it I was here. I thank him with $15, then grab my baggage out of the trunk and take my bag inside. I knew where the spare key was, and I was rather silent because I was holding my suitcase rather than rolling it on wheels. 

She was sitting on the couch, crying whilst watching Netflix. The show was Grey's Anatomy, and I went and sat next to her. She looked over and started balling her eyes out with her hand covered mouth, jaw-dropped. I stood up and opened my arms and she ran into my arms, and I picked her up off her feet. 

MARIA'S POV

I hugged him tightly, and he walked back and forth a little. Hunter then went and sat on the couch with me still attached at the hip. "Did you quit tour?" I frown, and he shook his head and made my mouth curve into a smile. "Tour finished" he stated, then cupped my face and passionately kissed me on the lips and we both smiled during it. "The-" "I told everyone to post about POMS if they were going to tomorrow, so that it wouldn't ruin the surprise" he winked and I attacked him with a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" she repeated and laid her head on my shoulder whilst hugging me.