(48)

For a few more minutes, Hunter kept apologising for everything over and over. "Shh, I'm here okay? We're gonna be fine as long as we don't fuck it up for each other" I say, and plant a forehead kiss. "I-I can't thank you enough for forgiving me" he stuttered, lunging into my arms. "Aw baby" I pout and he was facing towards me so I stroked the back of his head, leaning my chin on top of his head.

We stayed there for a couple more minutes, before I lifted his head to see his eyes forming into a red-ish type colour around his beautiful green iris. My top had a few tear stains, and his cheeks were stiff from crying. "Hunter stop crying, I love you okay? If I never forgave you we wouldn't be here right now, or be yours" I say and he nods, sniffling. "It's all history, and we move on from it making more mature decisions" I exclaim, cupping his face and passionately kissed his lips. 

I played with his curly, blonde highlighted tips and before I knew it I heard cute little snores coming from him. I giggle to myself and continued playing with his hair, and softly kissed his forehead before I was out like a light. 

Hunter kissed all over my face, resulting in me waking up. "What bae" I groan, "it's your birthday" he smiles like an idiot, and continues kissing me all over. "We are going on a date tonight, and that's just one thing of your presents. Look around" he grins, moving out of the way. All I saw was Victoria's Secret bags, Forever 21, Hollister, Pacsun and a huge teddy bear with a Starbucks drink and a card. 

I got out, and went over to the card and as I opened it a $100 bill fell out along with a Starbucks voucher. 

Dear Maria/Princess/Baby girl/My everything...

Happy birthday!

You're finally 16, like me haha. I bought you all these presents because you deserve to be spoilt on your special day, and because why not? I love you more than anyone including myself can explain. You're my sunshine, everything I could ever want. I'm glad I was your lifeline that day, because otherwise you wouldn't be here today and I could never forgive myself. 

There's a little something-something within one of the gift bags, so be careful when pulling things out. Xox ♡

Love, Hunter ♥︎

Without hesitation, I ran up and jumped on Hunter and wrapped my arms around his neck, whilst my legs instantly were tightened around his torso.