(17)

Once we got to the mall, Hunter immediately held my hand forcefully - as if there was a reason behind the action. "You alright pretty boy?" I giggle and he just de-attaches his hand and walks in front, speed walking. 

I'd catch up to him, but then he would walk even further in front once realising I was next to him. The $15 I brought for  food I used on getting In-n-out, and when I grab my seat with the takeaway... I saw Hunter to my right with a girl straddling him practically. He just hand an arm around her waist. She was way more prettier than me, no wonder he'd let her straddle. 

Gulping, I lost my appetite. I took my takeaway home, walking all the way and placing it in the fridge before sobbing 'til I ached. I changed into short shorts and a long, baggy shirt and took off all my makeup. 

DING

From HUNTA

qt where'd you go

TO HUNTA

away. 

From HUNTA

can we please talk? tell me where you are

TO HUNTA

fine! ugh. i'm at home 😒

From HUNTA

k coming

I waited downstairs for him to come, still crying. I sigh as the alerting, loud doorbell went off, then getting up from the couch and slowly going to the door and opening it. 

He smiled sympathetically, and I let him in widening the door - not making a single second of eye contact. I closed the door and led him to the couch. We sat down next to each other, at a distance acquaintances would. 

"Now, I wanna hear that bullshit excuse as to why you let this bimbo straddle you" I roll my eyes, crossing my right leg over my left and crossing my arms. "I-I was just mad.... That's all." He said, whispering the last part. "Were you mad at me?" I raise an eyebrow, finally growing the balls to lock eye contact with him. "Yeah..." He says, scratching the back of his neck, losing eye contact. "What the fuck did I do" I growl, enraging. Boiling with anger. "You called me pretty boy" he rather blandly said. "A nickname? For real? You could've told me that you don't like being called it and I wouldn't say it anymore" I yell. 

He lowers his head and sighs, "it's a long story." He replies. I shot back almost immediately, "and I've got time" I sass - laying back on the couch still cross legged and arms crossed over my chest. 

"I was dating a girl, and she used me for a lot of things. Sex, money, fame, the whole package. One time she practically raped me, using me for her sexual pleasures. The thing is, she always called me pretty boy" I was jaw dropped. "I-I-I'm sorry, you should've told me sooner... You didn't have to leave me stranded and dumbfounded in the middle of the mall" I sigh, and fiddle with my fingers.