(18)

"I-I'm sorry for lashing out Hunter. I was just mad and upset about the girl, and I'm also sorry for calling you that; I didn't know." I sigh, then look up at him to meet with his gorgeous green eyes. "Come here" he smiles and I scoot closer to him, before I knew it I was in Hunter's lap. "Got any nicknames you don't want me calling you?" Hunters asks. "I dunno aha" I shrug and he pulls me in for a kiss. We both smiled in it, and I embraced in a hug. 

Eventually we fell asleep cuddling on the couch. I'm glad I could make up with him.

I woke up to Hunter playing with my hair. I rolled over and looked up at him, and he locks eye contact with mine and smiles. "What?" I giggle, and he shrugs. "Just admiring what's mine" he grins and I softly smile. 

He whips out his phone and goes on Musical.ly. Suddenly he's making one with the song going like:

"Mm ah, that body's a blessin' girl,

but I ain't tryna pressure her, mm ah

she messed with the temperature."

Suddenly, my phone dings. 

Hunter Rowland 😊 posted a new musical.ly!

I open the app, and it leads me to his new one. The caption's;

xo @lol.maria 

I like it, and save it to my phone because I really, really like that one. "That musical.ly's cute" I grin and he begins roughly kissing me. I kiss at the same strength back, he scoops me up bridal style and walks up to my bedroom. Gently as he can, he placed me down on the bed and hovered over me and began kissing me more. 

—smut. 😛

Soon after, he began leaving his trail of hickeys and I tugged on his shirt, wanting it off. He slipped it off, only breaking the kiss for a second. 

Eventually we were both without tops, he ran his hand behind my back and struggled to undo the bra clip so I guided his hand whilst making eye contact. "You'll get better" I smirk, as he slingshots my bra across the room. I flip us over, tracing his perfectly defined abs. I lowered down, slipping off his Calvin Klein's and taking Henry into my hands. 

Wow, I'm really the girl who gets Henry. 

I bob my head up and down, deep throating. I choked a little when taking Henry into my mouth, whole. "Fuck" he hissed, throwing his head back. Afterwards, he flipped over for dominancy, and slipped off my shorts. Shortly after my underwear came off too, he smirked. "Baby girl, you wanna do it?" he asks for permission. I nod, and hand him a condom. Quickly putting it, on he lined himself up and thrusted into me. 

"FUCK DADDY UGH" I hiss, moaning a whole lot. 

After a bit, his thrusts got sloppy so he pulled out and threw the condom away then flopped on the bed right next to me. Next minute he's back on me and grinding on my hips, I moan a bit, biting my lip. I flipped over and started grinding on him, "oh shit ugh" he moaned. 

 I flopped next to him, and we were catching our breaths silently. 

—end of smut ;)

"Man I love you goddammit" he says, looking over me and caressing my cheek whilst kissing me gently. "I love you to infinity" I smile, pulling away from the kiss.