(12)

Maria's POV

Maria's POV

On my way to Phoenix. I now live a street down from Hunter, but I wanna surprise him at his house so I didn't tell him where I lived - incase he went looking or something. 

I got an Uber to my house and quickly unlocked the door then dropped all my stuff inside and locked it, jumping in the Uber to the house down from his, then went and knocked on his door. Ashton opened it and was about the squeal but I covered his mouth and whispered in his ear "shh I'm surprising Hunter" and he nods and whispers back which room he's in. 

First room up the stairs and quietly opened the door to his room. He was sitting there, on broadcast. He was twerking upside down so he didn't notice me. When he got up and I walked closer to him to the point I was in the camera frame, he attacked me with a hug which swept me off my feet. 

"GUYS, MARIA IS HERE" Hunter shouts, sitting me on his lap whilst we broadcast. 

hoe

slut

whore

kys

drink bleach

die please

ihy

whata fuckgirl 

you strung hunter along

PLS KYS

"Be right back" I said and ran to a room, presumably the bathroom which it was and locked the door and slid down the wall and cried. I mad one mistake and the whole universe punishes me for it. I'm 15, I am human. 

My eyes were red, and Hunter came - jiggling the door handle. "Baby girl what's wrong" I could feel him frowning just in the tone he was using. I unlocked the door and he came in then shut the door, behind him. "Just the hate - everyone calling me a slut, whore, hoe, and telling me to kill myself and drink bleach..." I trailed off and Hunter pulled me into his lap and he rubbed circles on my back. "It's okay gorgeous" he reassured me. 

I pulled my act together, and went back into the room with Hunter. My scarf, I covered my mouth and up to my nose and took a photo.

 My scarf, I covered my mouth and up to my nose and took a photo

*imagine it's loren beech and she has bloodshot eyes*

@lolmariaaa: Cause I'm really not fine at all

Hunter then slid into bed and pulled me down beside him. "I love you and you're a wonderful girl who's gonna go far" he smiles, playing with my hair. "Not if all I get hate" I sigh, and turn the other way. 

I was pulled closer by Hunter by the waist and he stroked my hair, I let out silent cries and fell asleep feeling Hunter play with my hair whilst his arm was around my waist.