(65)

Hunter brought me into a hug, and cried. "Why are you crying?" I ask worried, and he shook his head sniffling. "That was beautiful Maria, I love you a lot." I give him and hug and he pulls me up and I wrapped my legs around him, then kissed his cheeks repetitively. "What's your favourite flower?" I ask out of curiosity. Hunter's smile went from a genuine, happy smile to a brighter one. "Daffodil" he giggles, and I nod and kiss his forehead before getting off him. "I'll be back, make sure you relax, watch Netflix or take a really, long shower" I convince him, and he nods shrugging of confusion. 

I make a quick dash to the florist to buy a bouquet of daffodils, then go to Target and buy heaps of chocolate and a teddy bear, Netflix voucher then to Starbucks and get Hunter's favourite drink,  plus mine. I buy a card also, and write on it, afterwards attaching it to the bouquet. 

"Thanks for being there through everything, on this roller coaster with me. This is just because I appreciate and love you, after all... Boys like flowers too :)
 xoxo ♥︎ Maria"

When I come back I take out the receipts of the Target shopping and the bouquet then walk inside and Hunter's sitting on the couch shirtless with damp hair, watching music videos. "Hey baby" I say, and walk into the living room. "What's all this?" he laughs, and I put it all in his lap and stand back. He looks at the bouquet of flowers, and he smiles showing teeth. "Maria, aw" he pouts and looks through the Target bags. I take photos of him, one to make my lock screen, and just because why not take photos of him being happy? 

Once he saw the teddy bear, he jumped on it and laid on the legs of it. (like picture) I took a photo, and sent it to him. Hunter brought it onto the couch and laid on it whilst on his phone, and I sat beside him and stole one of the chocolates. 

*pretend it's hunter*

@hunterrowland: happy boiiii 💜 thanks for the bear maria x

We cuddle up together on the bear and fall asleep watching Netflix together. Today was good, and I made someone very happy. I found the one I love, and that's
Hunter Bryce Rowland.