(23)

Can I just say, I'm fucking happy at the moment. Phoenix won against San Antonio, it was only 3 points lead but I'm over the moon. 🏀 ❤️

I woke up to a set alarm, since we have our show today. 6AM, and of course I'm the only one awake. I had a quick shower, then put on my outfit and do my hair.

Makeup, I used concealer to cover up Hunter's bruise he gave me and filled in my eyebrows, applied mascara and chapstick

Makeup, I used concealer to cover up Hunter's bruise he gave me and filled in my eyebrows, applied mascara and chapstick. Just as I was packing my things away, someone's hands wrap around my waist. I look in the mirror to see Blake with his chin resting on my shoulder, "hey" I smile. "Hey" he replies. We notice Weston and Zach up, so he scurries out of the bathroom. 

Honestly, I'm confused. I love Hunter, but he's hurt me a lot when he helped me, and Blake drops everything for me and we hold hands and he does cute, affectionate stuff towards me... I like Blake, I-I think... 

I walk out, and everyone's come into our room. "Hey" I go up to Ariel. "Hey!" she says chirpily, and I smile in return. "You excited?" I ask, and she locks her phone and puts it away. "Of course! Meeting supporters always make me happy" she smiles brightly and i nod my head in agreement. I didn't have many supporters, yet the manager Scott (random name) wanted me on Digi and I couldn't resist the offer! 

We all get a big Uber and it's still not enough space for everyone to sit on the seats, so Ariel sat on Zach's lap and Madison sat on Blake. I felt a bit jealous, because why is Madison all of a sudden all over Blake? After he left the bathroom, he hasn't been talking to me - and was having a blast with Loren sitting on the bed, when everyone from the other room came to ours. 

To be truthful I think Madison's a bit of a hoe. 

During the ride there, I just went on Instagram and Snapchat. I took photos with the filters and updating about been at the venue, whilst everyone was talking to another. I felt a little left out and upset, hopefully nothing bad happens at the show. 

There were loud roars of cheering from the fans that were all lined up outside of the venue, I waved as the crowd got louder. I felt welcomed and happy, then that dropped to immediate embarrassment as I realise Zach was waving. 

—Meet + Greet

We were all at our spots with the backdrop, and the guards let in the first load of girls. The first girl came up to me and she was quite rude. "I'm jumping on your back" she rolls her eyes, and gets behind and jumps on my back. I smile for the photo as if nothing happened and the next girl came up. "Hi" she says, smiling like an idiot. "Hey! What's your name?" I ask, giving her a hug. "Rraine, I'm @mariasyoutube" she giggles, and I nod. She explains to me what pose she wants to do, and I happily do it and she leaves. 

After a lot of girls, this one girl came up and gives me a hug, digging her nails into my back. I winced in pain silently. 

When it was finished, I was thankful. I couldn't handle more demanding fans or minor injuries, I was sick of it to be honest. 

The show was fun to do, we all danced around goofily, Zach and Blake were dared to grind - and we did a huge Q + A.