(32)

One month later 

I woke up in the hotel, it's our second last day on tour. I got a text message, I immediately take it off charge and read it - straightaway regretting it. 

From: Blake 💖

*photo of Blake kissing Madison*

We're over bitch. :)

I curl in a ball, still under the sheets and cry whatever my broken heart could. For what seemed like hours, someone pulled the sheets away, and I tucked my face in my hood of my jumper. "Maria what's wrong? I heard you crying," Ariel's voice softly spoke and I lunged into her arms for a hug. She gives good hugs. "B-Blake broke up with me" I choke, and show Ariel what he sent. "I wanna kill Madison, I don't even know why she's on Digi" she chuckles, handing me back my phone. "I'm gonna punch Blake. Don't judge me, I'm a black belt in Karate" I shrug and put on my Nike Pro's and change into a tank top. 

"W-wait, I gotta come with" Ariel says, rushing for the door with me. Once I got to the hotel room that Blake's staying in and knock, luckily Blake opens it. Before he can shut the door on me, I connect my fist with his nose. "What the fuck Maria!" Blake says, slapping me... Same side Hunter did. I kick him where no man should, and immediately he falls to the floor where the boys woke up. "Yo Blake! What the hell Maria?" Zach screams and I just stand there. "You shouldn't be picking sides Zach, you don't know what he did to deserve it" I smirk and he looks at me disgusted. "W-what did he do...?" Mark asks. "Firstly, kiss Madison - TWO, text dump me just like Hunter did!" I shout, making the boys flinch of fright. I kick Blake, who's still on the ground cupping his dick to the side a little, "just when I thought I found fucking happiness" I growl and slam their door shut. 

"I got that on video, oops" Ariel shrugs. "Meh, I don't care if people see it" I laugh as I slid the key card in, and open the hotel room. Ariel posts the video on Twitter. 

@babyariel: *video* Glad to see my boo boo sticking up for herself. 😊  @mariakirchner // @blakegray @bruhitszach @duhitzmark 

—instagram

*photo of Madison and Blake kissing*

@mariakirchner: revenge for the cheater, xoxo 😈 💋 @madisonbeer @blakegray

@MessyMondayOfficial: Baby Ariel? Mark Thomas? Zach Clayton? All brought into the news as Ariel posted a 2.5 minute video of Maria punching/kicking Blake over cheating and breakup via text. Both Hunter and Blake screwed over Maria? Wow, some tea today ladies and gentlemen ☕️