(26)

I replied to Brandon, and Blake's really chill about me going to meet up with him. I think it's just because he see's him as no potential threat. 

To: Brandon 😊

Meet me at the Starbucks in the mall :)

"Be careful" Blake says, smiling whilst he cups my face and gently kisses my forehead. "I will" I jolt a tight squeeze when we hold our hands, before grabbing my phone (which has money in the case) and leaving. 

Outfit:

I hail an Uber and get driven to the mall

I hail an Uber and get driven to the mall. I hand him a $10, before getting out and walking through the front entrance of the mall. "Maria!" a crowd of girls swarm around me. How did they all know I was here? I quickly took selfies with them and talked for about 5 minutes, I then left and went and found Starbucks. 

Brandon was sitting in a booth with a drink, and he's just on his phone. I join the queue to get my drink, and when it was my turn to order - the girl freaked out. "Oh my god Maria" she's shocked. "Hi cutie, can I please have a cotton candy frappe in a medium?" I smile brightly and she nods veraciously, "t-that'll be $7.29" she giggles and I hand her a $10 "keep the change" I wink and move to the side to wait. 

The same girl was making my drink, "Maria" she called out going red as a tomato. "W-Would it be t-too much to ask for a p-photo?" she stutters, and I shook my head. "Of course not boo!" she flung out her phone and we took a photo over the countertop. "Thank you, I love you so much!" she wails, and I blow a kiss as I go to the booth Brandon's sitting at. 

I slide in, sitting across from him and he looks up. "Hey!" he smiles brightly and I take a sip of my frappe. "Hey" I reply smiling. "Look, I know you probably think low of me because I'm Hunter's brother and such but I just want to clear up that it's not the case. Also, you probably don't want to affiliate with me because you're with Blake and you think I'll be 'Mr Steal Yo Girl' on him,  but I just want to be friends. No strings or anything" he pleads and I nod laughing. "Boy it's all good" I sympathetically smile at him. 

Then I take out my phone and put on the deer filter on Snapchat and point it at him with me in it still. We take a photo and I caption it "friend :)

Brandon and I talk for a bit, "hey I gotta go, my flight leaves in a few hours" I sigh. We both get up and friendlily hug, "I guess I'll see you around in Arizona" I laugh and he nods. "See ya" I smile and walk out. 

#Baria?

#Munter?

#Mrandon?

Comment which ship you support the most! 

Instagram; @younowhbr

Xx, Charlotte