Movie Night And Unfriendly Arguements

Dedicated to ViryeLeBern. She's been reading my story and she's really awesome go check out her story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what snacks does Mark like?" I asked, laughing quietly to Annabeth. Looking at him grab every snack in sight. 

"Let's See, I'll sum it up- That..That..That..That..That.. and That!" We laughed "Jerks..." He wined, looking at licorice. 

"Whatever. We're getting most of this stuff anyways. Lets make the guy happy." I grinned grabbing some sprite. "Sprite?" Annabeth question. "For Marks tummy ache later." I winked. 

"We'll try to save some candy so we can have it for another movie night. Yeah?" "Hopefully we can." Annabeth teased some more. Mark gave us a blank face, "I do NOT eat that much." 

"I know. We're just te-" Annabeth interrupted "No.. He really does." Annabeth said seriously. Mark shrugged and put some ice cream in. "Lets go." He mumbled heading to the checkout. 

"He doesn't really eat that much, But its funny to make him squirm" She giggled loudly.  I covered my mouth to keep from laughing to loud. He glanced back but kept pushing the cart.

When we were at the register, We put about 30 items on the counter. The young woman chuckled at the amount of candy we had. "Looks like its gonna be a fun event." She commented. 

"Yep were having a candy party." "Movie night!!" Annabeth shouted laughing. "I see. What movie are ya guys gonna watch?" She scanned the items and put them in bags.

We looked over to Mark who was obviously drooling over the amount of food we got. We looked back to her. 

"We dont know yet... Our friends wont decide on a movie. We're gonna have to try to figure it out when we head back." I laughed, putting the bags in the cart. 

"Ashley!! We have to get home soon! Its almost an hour!" Annabeth freaked, showing the time on her phone. 

"Oh no!" Mark shrieked sarcastically. She made a face to him then poked his chest till he had to slap her hands away.

"Well that will be fifty-three dollars." She said. I handed her the money happily, I never though I'd spend this much on junk food. Especially because this wasn't all that we were getting. The others were also getting things. This really was going to be a fun party.

"Here's your change. Have fun with that party!" The cashier smiled, handing me the change. Mark finished putting the rest of the bags in the cart. I shoved the change in the tip jar and waved goodbye. We put the cart away, grabbed as many bags as we could and ran to the car. We had to make it before the hour deadline.

"Mark will you please... Stop Hogging all the Food!! There's a billion things here. Pick one!" Violet practically yelled at him. Mark put down most of the food he stole, But still tried to take any food that he could. Chocolate covered most of his face. I chuckled, Shaking my head as I leaned back eating some M&M's.

"Ok people. We have to pick something!" I asked expecting a simple answer but got far from that. Mark, Chris and Colt all yelled at once. I shook my hands up in the air, "Wait boys..Boys...BOYS!!!" I screamed, Lily whistled ear-piercingly till they stopped. 

"Jeez.. Okay there's plenty of Categories! Lets see-" Lily scrolled through the list of things to watch 

"-Comedy, Drama, Horror-" I looked to Chris and winked. "-Romance, Thriller and Adventure. Now pick!" We all looked at each other.