Picking A Car And Board Games!!

This chapter is dedicated to withasmileandlaugh. This girl makes awesome stories! Hope you her out! Okay enjoy this chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Brooke. Hurry up! It's already one o'clock." I hollered to Brooke as I put my shoes on. We had the house to ourselves today. Everyone was busy with school activities and adult-like duties. Brandon had to run some errands but stated he would be able to help me find a car. As long as I could pick him up, which I didnt mind.

"Hold your horses! Jeez, You act like we're pressed for time or something.." She huffed out, trying to put on her makeup faster. "Brooke..." I snickered. She laughed and put down her lipstick with a loud thunk. She grabbed her purse and slipped on her brown boots near the bedroom door. 

She looked over to me confused. "Come on! We're gonna be late!" I shrugged in annoyance while she ran to the front door. "And who's fault is that?!" I hissed, Locking the door behind me. She glanced over her shoulder. 

"Let me take a moment to think about this..." I hummed playfully. "Don't blame me! Makeup is lifes perfect enemy." I laughed as I unlocked Colts car and got in. Brooke closed the car door, quickly strapping in.

Colt let us borrow his car since he was hanging at Lilys. He said he'd just get a ride back with her and tossed me the keys. He also said not to crash it but I ignored that comment.

I closed the car door and started it up. Brooke took no time to plug in her phone and start her music. "You are defiantly my weirdest friend" I chuckled, glancing behind me as I backed out of the driveway. "I'll take that as a compliment." "You do you" I laughed, driving off.

The school wasn't far but when I pick up Brandon he could just take this car back while I drive my new car! And plus, I had to drop off Brooke at the mall. 

The car blasted rap music, Brooke sang to every word while she acted out the lyrics. I rolled my eyes, leaning an arm against the open window. I secretly tapped along to the beat on the steering wheel. The wind blew a cool breeze, whipping our hair around gently.

When the song ended Brooke turned the music down and leaned over towards me. I glanced over to her and sighed. "Penny for your thoughts." I stated turning the corner. She chuckled, "I'd be a millionaire if that were true" 

"True!" I smiled. "-Soo.. I had a question" I sighed dramatically, "Oh here she goes.." 

I stopped at the red light in front of the school. When I looked over again she rested her palm on her chin then gave a polite smirk. I gave a sarcastic smile back, "You and Brandon seem pretty close.. Anything you wanna tell me about?" 

I turned back forward and prayed the light would turn green. "I guess you could say were close-ish." "Well.. Anything going on?" I scoffed at her. "No way! Brandon and I? You're crazy! We-We are Just roommates. That'd be weird.."

"Uh-Huh.. Sure.." She said unconvinced with a hint of sass. She sat up again. "-Well I just want to state you to would look cute together. I mean hes not unattractive for a nerd." I glanced over to her with a tiny smile. 

"Yeah?" I rose my eyebrow slightly. "Yeah! I mean, you guys both seem to have good chemistry! Plus I'd say he has a little thing towards you" She poked my arm, teasingly. "Ah psh.." I blushed, secretly. "If you were dating someone you'd totally tell me right?"

The light turned green and I started to turn into the school. I paused taking a gulp. I glanced over to see she was brushing her hair with her fingers, totally clueless to my anxiousness. "Of course.. You're my best friend" I gave a awkward smile and parked closely to the entrance.