Drake's Coming Over

"Yeah, yeah! Okay, see ya tonight!" I heard Brandon say on the phone before ending the call. "Who was that?" I asked.

"Well you're nosy." I sneakingly came over to him wrapping my arms around his neck before kissing it slowly. Then I blew my nose into it.

He scrunched his neck up trying to wipe his neck. "Ew Ashley. Gross, Don't do that!" He said in disgust. I bent over slapping my knee laughing manically.

"I'm...sorry..." I cried. "Anyways.... I invited Drake. He's an old friend and I think him and Tammy like each other." He laughed.

I looked beside him and nodded my head towards it. He looked to see Tammys face burning with heat. She was a huge blusher.

"Hey Tammy. Guess who I invited." He teased poking her stomach.

"Dr.. Drake?!" He nodded with a smirk on his face. "Eppp!!!" She screamed running up the stairs. Brandon was still smirking shaking his head proudly.

"Ah, I love it when she does that. She does that when she likes a boy."

I shook my head chuckling, "How'd they meet?" "Well at my birthday. And I could tell they liked each other." He said looking into the sky, well ceiling. "You sound like a girl." He looked at me oddly.

"Well if you excuse me I have to punch a wall to feel manly again." He walked away in all seriousness. I grabbed his arm wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You're all the man I need." I kissed his lips gently. "A man in need of a shower. Go!" I ordered loosening his grip. His shoulders dropped as he walked upstairs, Pouting like a child.

"Help!!" I heard Tammys little voice scream. "Oh no!" I whispered racing up the stairs and to her room to find her by the mirror. Brooke and Annabeth walked in with worried expressions.

"What is it?!" Annabeth asked panting. "I need your help. Drakes coming!" She said brushing her hair. "Who's Drake?" Brooke smirked. Tammy blushed at his name.

"It's a guy coming over here tonight. I think they like each other." I whispered the last sentence.

"Do not!" She said getting up crossing her arms over her chest, Blushing. "I guess she heard." Brooke laughed. "No Really?!" I said sarcastically.

We put her golden blond hair up in a bun with braids forming at the sides. We put light pink lipstick on and natural makeup with it. I quickly ran to the closet then grabbed a strapless white dress, up to her knees. With a light blue belt around her waist and with thin grey strips going down horizontally on the dress. With some white slip on's.

"How do I look?" She said twirling around. "So cute. No man can resist that." Brooke teased. Tammy blushed, giggling.
"Oh stop it Brooke. Your making the poor girl die of blush." Annabeth laughed. "It's true. I'd hit that." She laughed

"Ew Brooke.. Stop that." I said slightly pushing her. She rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

"Brooke sometimes I'm scared that you're a lezbo." I said. "Why would you fear me for that?" "Because you sleep in my bed....."

Later. Ding Dong...

"Somebody answer that!" Chris yelled. I groan dramatically lifting up from the couch, "Chris your so lazy!" I said shaking my head towards him. He was standing right next to the door looking at a magazine.

"And?" "You're stupid." I paused before opening the door to who I think was Drake.

"Are you Drake?" I asked. "Yep. You must be...?" He paused gesturing for my name. "Ashley. Welcome, Come on in!" I said stepping aside, "Thank you. Where is everyone. If I may ask."