Finishing The Day.

<3 Hey check out their stories. There pretty cool! Anyways enjoy the chapter! ^.^

Ashley’s Pov

“Come on let’s go on that ride!!” Brooke yelled. “Again it’s been three times.” Chris whined. I laughed at the immaturity that was taking place.

I grabbed a handful of Tammy’s cotton candy and shoved it in my mouth. She pulled it closer to her, glaring at me.

"That’s was to good. Oh hey guys!” Annabeth yelled as she saw us with mark at her side. “Hey what did you guys eat?” “Delicious food.” Mark replied smirking. “Lame-oad” Brooke replied.

“We had ribs and chicken. We are very happy, But let’s go on a ride.” Annabeth yelled spinning around. “I don’t think it’s a good idea to go on a ride. Just after you ate?” Chris quoted. “Whatever. Come on.” She walked to a ride.

“Yes this one!” Brooke shrieked. “Counting this as the fourth time.” Chris frowned. Brooke rolled her eyes pulling him near the ride. I chuckled walking behind them.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

“Okay I guess it wasn’t a good idea to go on a ride after I ate.” Annabeth’s face turned green, holding her hand over her mouth. “Whoa you don’t look so good. Are you okay?” Mark said hovering his hands over her with a worried expression.  She shook her head rapidly and I grabbed hold of her.

“Let’s go to the bathrooms you’re gonna barf soon.” I said pulling her cautiously away from the group. “How do you know?” She said holding her stomach with her other hand. “Personal experience.” I groan at the memory.

We went to the bathrooms and I waited outside patiently. I looked around at the crowds of people and fixed my showable shirt. I knocked on the door, “Anna are you okay?” I heard barfing going on. “Okay get better.” I turned back around and saw the Ferris wheel spinning. I smiled at a child who was leaning over a stroller kissing the baby’s head.

I looked over to see a veggie cart and a very familiar prince and pirate. I wanted to say hi but I didn’t want to leave Annabeth so I just watched from afar. They just sat down being pretty boring, then Brandon looked pretty nervous and started talking. I couldn’t hear with the crowd talking, so I trying to read his lips. Then Violet kissed him.

My heart cracked, I held it and began walking closer without realizing it. I stopped as they hugged and a tear fell across my cheek. I backed up slowly and then I saw him look to me with a shocked expression. I shook my head and wiped away that miserable tear.

I began to run away. I don’t know where, But I just wanted to get away from there. They're boyfriend and girlfriend officially. You don’t kiss someone unless your official. I guess that means we’re though?.....

Brandon’s Pov….

‘Oh no’ I mentally whispered. “Hey how about you call the group for them to come pick you up.” I smiled worriedly. “Why where are you going?” She asked.

“Um.. Bathroom. Yeah I got to go.” “Okay. I’ll call, be careful.” “Kk.” I said padding her shoulder and ran to the bathrooms. I looked around trying to find her, But I couldn’t see her. I looked near the Ferris wheel spotting her waiting in line.

“Why is she going on there?” I whispered. I ran over to her and she noticed. She sat on the seat asking the man to just go. “Anyone wanna sit with this lovely young lady?” The worker asked. “ME!” I yelled through the crowd. “Okay young man. Come on.” He waved towards him. I sat on the seat.